Missing Cars from Season Pass

MadEdders95

Hi folks. I recently bought this game again and picked up its season pass via the French store "MicroMania". Unfortunately however whilst I now have most of the DLC (1 to 19) unlocked, I cannot play every event as I am apparently missing a few cars. The makes are: 

- Chevrolet

- Jaguar 

- Dodge 

- Lamborghini

- Nissan

These cars don't appear and says I have to buy them from the PS store, which of course is not possible anymore. Is there anyway around this? If so please let me know and I'll do whatever it takes to get these cars. Thank you. 

31 minutes ago, mekktor said:

Just a guess here, but could these be cars that you have to unlock in-game through progression? I seem to remember some DLC cars that you had the choice of unlocking or buying in the store.

Which cars are you missing?

Basically all the cars done by that manufacturer in my original post. 

22 minutes ago, Aodir said:

IIRC, you had to purchase a few free DLCS not included in the Season Pass, and the free bike would help in some accolades although not needed.

If you got those DLCs plus the season pass, you should be ok.

I have the first Tour, Ignition and Photo Finish DLC, but not All Stars and AMG. According to this wiki post (https://drive-club.fandom.com/wiki/Lamborghini_Expansion_Pack) I should have everything from the Lamborghini pack but I only have the events and not the cars :/ 

Edited by MadEdders95

Try a license restore. Do you have access to any car at all within those events on Lambo pack?

Edit: Asking cause it could just be you're not high level enough to use ALL of the cars, but I don't remember having any DLC car locked behind level progression.

Edited by Aodir

• 3 weeks later...
On 08/03/2020 at 1:07 AM, MadEdders95 said:

Hi folks. I recently bought this game again and picked up its season pass via the French store "MicroMania". Unfortunately however whilst I now have most of the DLC (1 to 19) unlocked, I cannot play every event as I am apparently missing a few cars. The makes are: 

- Chevrolet

- Jaguar 

- Dodge 

- Lamborghini

- Nissan

These cars don't appear and says I have to buy them from the PS store, which of course is not possible anymore. Is there anyway around this? If so please let me know and I'll do whatever it takes to get these cars. Thank you. 

Hi, I recently bought Driveclub for the first time. If I buy this season pass, I will have access to most of th DLC right ?

So I tried to buy the season pass again and this time do it on my Italian account from the Italian gamestop sight. Since I maybe figured this would work and unlock the rest of the DLC...

...Nope, didn't work at all, still says I need to purchase it from the PlayStation store. I wish I never bought this game...