Free & Easy [Trophy Guide]

To make it faster, you don't need to disconnect from the net or close the game when changing date. You also don't need to start a new Skirmish. Also the bounty will always be on the same day, like for me it's on the 23rd. So what i do is set up the 3 enemies, turn in the bounty, set time automatically then manually change it again to the 23rd and the bounty is waiting for me every time. 

Edited by GUDGER666

3 minutes ago, NekoRave said:

Whats the reason why hes toxic? 

Also I paid $5 for the dlc not knowing it wasnt a requirement as I was second to finish the game.

The guy has the biggest ego in the world. Actually, his public persona is somewhat Trumpian. Anyway, he has a nasty habit of personally attacking anyone who doesn't think his game is the next Final Fantasy Tactics or Disgaea, or name-your-own high-quality TRPG.

It's just some information that deserves some light, this guy doesn't deserve support in any form imo. A free plat is tempting though, I'll concede that ;)

6 hours ago, BeautifulTorment said:

PSA do not play this game. The developer is incredibly toxic, and the game is a steaming pile of trash. Don't waste your time on this, and if you must, please do not buy any microtransactions!

Definitely not a trash game especially for a FTP one, i think its alright, much worse games out there. Sounds like you had an argument with one of the devs, I'm sure its not just 1 person who works on the game/s. Telling people not to play it is a bit daft and childish. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, GUDGER666 said:

There is no risk whatsoever

Of course it is. To create such an Account you have to use a wrong adress, not your own and this is against the Rules of Sony Playstation. They accept it now, because they earn money with it. But who say they will never change their mind in 5 or 10 years or a government increase their pressure? Then is all your money and hard work gone, that risk is to high for me.

2 hours ago, Sikutai said:

Of course it is. To create such an Account you have to use a wrong adress, not your own and this is against the Rules of Sony Playstation. They accept it now, because they earn money with it. But who say they will never change their mind in 5 or 10 years or a government increase their pressure? Then is all your money and hard work gone, that risk is to high for me.

Haha wow that's crazy talk. Well erm it's a free to play game so you would lose £0. 

• Like 3

On 3/8/2020 at 3:00 PM, GUDGER666 said:

Written guide for the 25k trophy for anyone who wants it. 

1. Go to Arms Dealer-Bounties and find the 3 Units destroyed by heavy units on bridges for 1200. 

2. Go to Skirmish and play against yourself. Capture the first factory, then end turn, with Player 2 end turn straight away, now with Player 1 build a tank by selecting the factory, end turn and end turn again. Now place the tank on the bridge, now that's all the movement you need to do for Player 1. 

3. Now with Player 2 make your way to the bridge capturing both factories, with the factories keep building Spy, when you run out of coins just keep ending turns to build up as much as you want. 

4. Lineup all the Spies until you reach max limit, then with Player 1 kill 3 with your tank to complete your county. 

5. Press options, menu then circle and go back to bounties.

6. Go to time and date settings on your PS4 and change the date, go back to the game (double tap PS button) and check the bounties until the same one is available, when you find it select it and remember that date (for me its the 23rd)

7. Once you have selected the bounty go back to time and date (double tap PS button) and select set using internet then set now. Press circle and then select set manually and enter the date the bounty appeared on. The bounty will then be available to select again once you have finished and handed in the current one. 

Now go back to your Skirmish and continue, repeat steps 4-5 and 7. For the remaining trophies watch the video at the top from 6:15 by IBadDriverI. 

Just wanted to say that when I did this game a couple hours ago, I only had to change my date once. After that, every time I finished my bounty I would just go to the available ones again, and the same one would be there. Also, because the game skirmish doesn't close when you exit it, you can save the process of setting up everytime. 

• Like 1