New Pokemon Anime Series "Pokémon origins"

SleeppingForest

okay before this happens because it always does people argue about who he is green or blue or gary

Blue and Green are the same person okay he is Oak's own grandson but in American he is called Blue and in Japan he is called green and on the anime he's know has Gary Oak

So on my previews Topic we talked about "mega evolution" not this post is about  the Pokémon Game Show, it was announced that a brand new anime will run to coincide with Pokémon XY. This anime is called Pokémon: The Origin, featured Red & Green, and is to air on October 2nd. What are your thoughts on this?  

i think its going to be epic xD can't wait for it to come out i can go full page describing it but keeping it simple just saying EPIC  and finally xD no more ash

at least Red will become a champion, Ash always fuck up at the pokemon leagues by taking shit pokemon

that's true he didn't even make it far this season of black and white >.> and last he got own by this dude that had a Darkcry and Latios but he did one in the Orange islands but he only battle one person there tho 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

at least Red will become a champion, Ash always fuck up at the pokemon leagues by taking shit pokemon

He won Orange Islands, even though it's actually filler for the show before he goes to Johto. IIRC it aired between release of the games in the US at least, but G/S may have been out in JP already when the first season aired there.