Game keeps crashing

HelpMyLeg

Everytime I go for the veteran paleontologist trophy and all notes the game crashes every single time and when I re launched Into I don't get the trophies at all I tried deleting the data and and still crashes I tried downloading the game I my system storage and on my external and still crashes is there any solution so my game stops crashing 

• 2 weeks later...

I have some bad news. I just unlocked Perfect Explorer... but to do so I had to use Giveexplorernote up to 690 -- if you hit 350 or so, I would then try 688, 689, and 690 and see if it unlocks then. I know for sure that 688-690 are required, but I don't know which ones between 350 and 688 that are/aren't required.

I did try GiveAllExplorerNotes at about 450 -- but that still froze the game and I had to restore from a save backup.

Edited by nicklesminer

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/29/2020 at 0:02 PM, nicklesminer said:

I have some bad news. I just unlocked Perfect Explorer... but to do so I had to use Giveexplorernote up to 690 -- if you hit 350 or so, I would then try 688, 689, and 690 and see if it unlocks then. I know for sure that 688-690 are required, but I don't know which ones between 350 and 688 that are/aren't required.

I did try GiveAllExplorerNotes at about 450 -- but that still froze the game and I had to restore from a save backup.

So the command is giveallexplorernotes 350?

On 08/03/2020 at 8:50 PM, HelpMyLeg said:

Everytime I go for the veteran paleontologist trophy and all notes the game crashes every single time and when I re launched Into I don't get the trophies at all I tried deleting the data and and still crashes I tried downloading the game I my system storage and on my external and still crashes is there any solution so my game stops crashing 

Veteran Paleontologist is all I need to plat this game. Did you get it? 

1 hour ago, BlakkVulture2K16 said:

Veteran Paleontologist is all I need to plat this game. Did you get it? 

i had this issue yesterday, i recommend doing them 1 by 1, it will take you a few hours, but how badly do you want the trophy? haha.