POWGI Ripoff?

1 minute ago, luckydonut said:

Thanks for the concern, but we're only ripping off ourselves :)

Release date is March 17th (next Tuesday). $7.99 and cross-buy. I didn't expect these trophies to appear just yet. I've pushed some info live on the web site to make it "official".

These did indeed previously appear on Nintendo 3DS. We've tidied up some of the content and made the interface a bit snappier. Had loads of requests to port this (despite the lack of POWGI dog) so I hope you like it :)

Chris

That explains so much! Thank you. Well, I best get Wordsearch By POWGI done too then xD

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Blaidd-Cysgodol said:

My aunt likes word searches, I let her do some from the Powgi one, she was gutted when I finished them all, so I'll get this one eventually so she can play it. 

you let your aunt earn trophies for you?

On 09/03/2020 at 8:44 PM, maxijodi said:

you let your aunt earn trophies for you?

She's in her 60's, she has no idea what she's doing she just wants to play some wordsearch. She has the books but she said it isn't the same as when she played the Powgi one I had. She has no idea what trophies are. 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Blaidd-Cysgodol said:

She's in her 60's, she has no idea what she's doing she just wants to play some wordsearch. She has the books but she said it isn't the same as when she played the Powgi one I had. She has no idea what trophies are. 

Video games are about enjoyment and if she enjoys them, then good on her! Your aunt sounds awesome dude!

• Like 2

On 14/03/2020 at 8:55 PM, BlakkVulture2K16 said:

Video games are about enjoyment and if she enjoys them, then good on her! Your aunt sounds awesome dude!

Yeah she is! when I was younger I'd spend weeks there like it was my own house until I'd decide I wanted to go home and then I'd be back and forth. Always a meal there for me if I need it, she's been there for me since I was born.

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Blaidd-Cysgodol said:

Yeah she is! when I was younger I'd spend weeks there like it was my own house until I'd decide I wanted to go home and then I'd be back and forth. Always a meal there for me if I need it, she's been there for me since I was born.

Everyone needs that kind of family in their lives. I feel like that with my mum, she plays video games too, so we play together sometimes. Absolutely brilliant! <3 

• Like 1

On 9/3/2020 at 6:26 PM, luckydonut said:

Release date is March 17th (next Tuesday). $7.99 and cross-buy. I didn't expect these trophies to appear just yet. I've pushed some info live on the web site to make it "official".

These did indeed previously appear on Nintendo 3DS. We've tidied up some of the content and made the interface a bit snappier. Had loads of requests to port this (despite the lack of POWGI dog) so I hope you like it :)

Chris

i still don't see the game in the EU store

• Like 1

On 3/9/2020 at 6:59 AM, Blaidd-Cysgodol said:

My aunt likes word searches, I let her do some from the Powgi one, she was gutted when I finished them all, so I'll get this one eventually so she can play it. 

I believe you can reset them so she can still do them.  Most POWGI games work that way anyway.

On 09/03/2020 at 5:26 PM, luckydonut said:

Chris

Just wondering where is the the game for the EU Store?

4 hours ago, luckydonut said:

Not sure why it was delayed but the release date in EU ended up being Thursday. If you can't find it on-device, here's the web link:

https://store.playstation.com/en-gb/product/EP3597-CUSA18914_00-EPICWORDSRCHCOLL

I saw it in the store on Thursday but it wasn't under "new releases", i found it using the search function

strange they delayed it for 2 days

On 23/03/2020 at 4:14 PM, mika8276 said:

I saw it in the store on Thursday but it wasn't under "new releases", i found it using the search function

strange they delayed it for 2 days

Thanks for persisting. The on-device store seems to be updated only occasionally. Some games don't appear under New Releases... some don't appear in the alphabetical list of all games... 

Browsing and buying on store.playstation.com in a browser is much more reliable. You can push the download to your console or go to Download List to get it.

• Like 1