Impossible to 100% On Fresh Account Now?

HoorayForTyler

If I understand correctly, one can no longer get the 100% for this game without a season pass, and it was delisted right?

And please, no snarky replies. I realize I’ve had plenty of time to start the game but I have a huge backlog. Just looking for some info from people currently playing. Thanks for any responses

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, SteveCheraLouis said:

Even if you have the season pass, you cant complete it if you havent downloaded the free cars that were on the store. Nowadays nothing is accessible anymore, if you havent started it, its rip. sorry. 

That’s a shame, thank you for your reply though!

59 minutes ago, Aodir said:

Title is misleading, you can definitely do it on a fresh account. 

Just had to have bought the game plus all dlc (season pass + free cars) on another account prior to the delisting.

Aren't there any Club related trophies which require active servers? Sorry, has been some years since I've played this game.

7 minutes ago, AvengedEvil said:

Aren't there any Club related trophies which require active servers? Sorry, has been some years since I've played this game.

There are, servers don't go down until the end of the month so you can still get the online trophies before then but lifer takes a bit.

• Like 1

On 09/03/2020 at 2:31 AM, HoorayForTyler said:

If I understand correctly, one can no longer get the 100% for this game without a season pass, and it was delisted right?

And please, no snarky replies. I realize I’ve had plenty of time to start the game but I have a huge backlog. Just looking for some info from people currently playing. Thanks for any responses

To sum up all answers and having no misunderstanding :

1) You have until the end of the month to do all online trophies

2) You need an other account to have access to all DLC ... and put this account primary on your PS4 so you can play those DLC with your new account

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, seblegamer said:

To sum up all answers and having no misunderstanding :

1) You have until the end of the month to do all online trophies

2) You need an other account to have access to all DLC ... and put this account primary on your PS4 so you can play those DLC with your new account

Exactly this. 

22 minutes ago, DEI2EK said:

There are, servers don't go down until the end of the month so you can still get the online trophies before then but lifer takes a bit.

Just to add that you can easily rubberband Lifer on the second to last India event. Pick your fastest car and have it race around the track, I did it with a lambo and averaged 70mph in the game stats. Definitely the best solution for those with little time till the end of the month, but if you plan on doing DLC, just play normally and it'll eventually pop.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Aodir said:

Just had to have bought the game plus all dlc (season pass + free cars) on another account prior to the delisting.

sorry then? Doesn’t take much to read this thread

edit: when saying “fresh account” I figured it was common sense that I meant an account with no ties to anything Driveclub related, including dlc...I mean c’mon. 

Edited by HoorayForTyler
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Aodir said:

It's actually not misleading as I explained in another post some dlc were not given with the season pass and are not accessible through the library function of the PS4. This is due to some dlc provided for the game could only be obtained from the psn store page directly it isn't linked with the Driveclub game itself so if people don't have these items downloaded prior to their delisting they may be unobtainable now. The items are below.

For Driveclub 100%:

AMG Expansion

For Driveclub Bikes 100%:

DriveclubBikes Expansion

FinishLine Expansion

MVAugusta Expansion

P.S. If you own any of these DLCs and they are not working some people managed to get them to work by restoring licenses on their system. Other then that you can try manually searching your download list from mobile or computer if finding the applicable dlc hit download to PS4.

Edited by Lord_Bane999
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/11/2020 at 11:58 AM, Lord_Bane999 said:

It's actually not misleading as I explained in another post some dlc were not given with the season pass and are not accessible through the library function of the PS4. This is due to some dlc provided for the game could only be obtained from the psn store page directly it isn't linked with the Driveclub game itself so if people don't have these items downloaded prior to their delisting they may be unobtainable now. The items are below.

For Driveclub 100%:

AMG Expansion

For Driveclub Bikes 100%:

DriveclubBikes Expansion

FinishLine Expansion

MVAugusta Expansion

P.S. If you own any of these DLCs and they are not working some people managed to get them to work by restoring licenses on their system. Other then that you can try manually searching your download list from mobile or computer if finding the applicable dlc hit download to PS4.

Why is it that the free dlc cars are required to 100%?

Is it that just those cars can obtain certain times?

2 hours ago, EffectHunter said:

Why is it that the free dlc cars are required to 100%?

Is it that just those cars can obtain certain times?

It's because of the way the dlc was released some dlc was given as free updates included in the season pass other dlc was for purchase separately. But the main reason why some dlc is not available now is because for the delisting game. Some of this dlc was not attached to games main page but had their own pages you and to download them from due to this most people did not know they were missing dlc they hadn't purchased or gotten licenses for with the game. Effectively locking them out. This was also made even more confusing by people who owned the PS Plus version of Driveclub and not the full game but purchased dlc.

Edited by Lord_Bane999
  • Like 1