The trophies SEEM to be fixed now

ObsiEez

Hey everybody, I just got the platinum & it seems that the glitched trophies are fixed. Don't quote me on it as there isn't really any official thing saying they fixed it. What I did was for the trophies that were bugged (Like 10,000 kills) I didn't close the game or turn off my PS4 until I had it to be safe (& that worked), however while going for it, I have some of the trophies pop earlier than expected, meaning it counted my kills & visits to the 3rd floor from the previous time I played nearly a year ago.

As for the Janitor trophy. I closed the game & backed up before each boss, upgraded the broom the +3 & only defeated the 4 main bosses (not the one in the 5th dungeon) & got the trophy after defeating the Energy Flux. A side note for anyone using an older save. At some point they added amulets into the game (not sure which update) & there are 2 specific to each dungeon that are now required for the scribe trophy (100% notebook minus Merchant tab) 1 ring is just found in purple chests in the dungeon & 1 is a guaranteed drop from the boss chest of that dungeon. Meaning if you use an old save from before the update & defeated some bosses already, you can't get the trophy anymore on that save unless you go into NG+ (which I don't recommend, just get the trophy during your Janitor/Speedrun playthrough like I did).

Hope all this information helps you guys get the platinum we've all been waiting to be fixed!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, EightBitArtist said:

did a new patch come out?

Not sure, but another guy about a week ago said he managed to get the trophies as well without an issue. So I'm assuming there was a patch at some point to fix them

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Welp, 1.13 Between Dimensions is out, blog says:

"

we have also improved overall performance and stability on all consoles thanks to updating Unity-related stuff

minor fixes for lots of super small and cute bugs "

Yeah if anyone can elaborate whenever it's possible, you have my thanks.

Just wanna say that it is fixed for me since the DLC came out.

I did research and I asked Digital Sun if they solved it. They responded saying that they had a solutions that should fix all the bugged trophies. I started playing 1 week ago and trophies were popping everywhere.

I can finally go for the Plaintum again!

• Like 4

8 hours ago, EightBitArtist said:

I just got the plat with no issues whatsoever minus some freezes. started a new save and didnt try to use my old save as i think that still blocks trophies. did savage trophy, janitor trophy and gotta go fast trophy via new game plus making it much easier.

I ended up using my old save & got all trophies just fine. But you're right as that is probably the safer bet. I just didn't want to lose my no hit progress lol

• Like 1

Finally got platinum; after many of the trophies glitching on me months ago, I stopped playing, but recently picked it up again (used the same save) after I heard some updates happened, that possibly fixed the trophies. Voila. Glad I was able to completely finish this one. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

can confirm it's fixed now! Finally, thank god. I loaded my bugged save, and after killing the first enemy in desert dungeon it both unlocked 1000 desert enemies and 10k enemies. The 10th dungeon visit unlocked as soon as I reached stage 3 of my dungeon. So glad I finally got that platinum after all!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, dieselmanchild said:

So there is a huge disparity between the 20-25 hour platinum estimate on the PST trophy guide and the 1-year+ fastest achievers lol. Is that due to all the previously glitches trophies? Just want to know what I’m getting in to here.

Well the fastest achievers list only lists people who 100% the game & they only just recently released a DLC with trophies meaning those peoples times go from when they earned the very first trophy, to the last DLC trophy. Because of this my completion time for Minecraft is like 3+ years even though it only took me a few days to platinum if that.

But yes the 20-25 hours is pretty accurate. It took around 15 hours to platinum it but took me nearly a year due to dropping it for glitched trophies. I highly recommend it now that the glitched trophies have been patched (or at the very least less likely to happen). Just be warned that the 3rd boss is an absolute bitch to beat without getting hit

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ObsiEez said:

Well the fastest achievers list only lists people who 100% the game & they only just recently released a DLC with trophies meaning those peoples times go from when they earned the very first trophy, to the last DLC trophy. Because of this my completion time for Minecraft is like 3+ years even though it only took me a few days to platinum if that.

But yes the 20-25 hours is pretty accurate. It took around 15 hours to platinum it but took me nearly a year due to dropping it for glitched trophies. I highly recommend it now that the glitched trophies have been patched (or at the very least less likely to happen). Just be warned that the 3rd boss is an absolute bitch to beat without getting hit

Ahh I didn’t even notice the DLC trophies in the list, thanks for pointing that out and for sharing your experience with the plat. There’s not a lot of testimonials from other players that I could find unfortunately.

I’m definitely going to pick this game up though. It looks very interesting and it’s only $9 currently! ?

• Like 1

I am currently playing this game after picking it up on sale.

I am currently working on the fourth dungeon (all trophies related to previous dungeons, and all crafting done), and I am loving the game.  I do worry about the 10,000 kill grind though ... Doing everything the game has to offer, you can finish with ~4,000 kills or less.  That is a lot of mindless grinding just for a single trophy ...

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Sir_Bee said:

I am currently working on the fourth dungeon (all trophies related to previous dungeons, and all crafting done), and I am loving the game.  I do worry about the 10,000 kill grind though ... Doing everything the game has to offer, you can finish with ~4,000 kills or less.  That is a lot of mindless grinding just for a single trophy ...

Yeah it is pretty tedious but here is an easy method to get 10,000 kills. Just be very careful because you can clip through the wall after awhille so what I recommend is that after a shot or two move forward. If you have a PC or a phone you can just watch YouTube or netflix while you get the trophy which is what I did.

2 minutes ago, ObsiEez said:

Yeah it is pretty tedious but here is an easy method to get 10,000 kills. Just be very careful because you can clip through the wall after awhille so what I recommend is that after a shot or two move forward. If you have a PC or a phone you can just watch YouTube or netflix while you get the trophy which is what I did.

Interesting.  I thought there may be some way to abuse the spawning creatures, I will have to keep my eye out for that room layout.

• Like 1

Just now, Sir_Bee said:

Interesting.  I thought there may be some way to abuse the spawning creatures, I will have to keep my eye out for that room layout.

Yeah I thought the same thing then found the video. Even with this method & can still take awhile so either way be ready for a grind

4 hours ago, Sir_Bee said:

That’s great to hear you are enjoying it! How long do you think it took you to get that far? I went ahead and bought this and will be playing it myself soon. ?

1 minute ago, dieselmanchild said:

That’s great to hear you are enjoying it! How long do you think it took you to get that far? I went ahead and bought this and will be playing it myself soon. 1f642.png

By no means have I been playing quickly or efficiently, but I would say probably around 15-17 hours so far.