The trophies SEEM to be fixed now

ObsiEez

• 2 weeks later...

The trophies are definitely fixed now. Just platted it and didn't come across a single glitched trophy, all in all, playthroughs took me about 15-20 hours. I accidentally got the Speed run trophy on my first playthrough so all I was left with was the Janitor trophy at the very end.

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

Beat the game on NG+, got the sub 40 deaths and speedrun trophies, but not the one for beating the game. 

Should have got that and the sub 40 on my first run but it glitched then too. They added the boss rings in a patch in the middle of that run so I did NG+ to finish the notebook, then realized that the book is completely wiped around the 3rd or 4th dungeon. It's a fun game so I don't mind that much but I'm pretry irritated that the best the game trophy didn't pop. 

I still have to finish up the kills, and then do the broom trophy, so I'll finish the game there and hope for the best. Ugh. 

Edited by Hemiak

I think the short answer is. They're better than they were, but not perfect. 

The trophy for winning money from the banker also didn't pop the first run, even though I counted and did it 8 times instead of 5. However, it popped the very first time I did it on NG+. 

Its like the tracking continues working, but the triggers for certain trophies stop. 

For most people though the game seems to work perfect. I updated the game, but maybe I should download the whole thing again from scratch. /shrug

I can confirm the trophies are fixed. At least for me, I had everything done except Distracted Merchant and Savage... I just booted up my old save, killed 1 enemy and got Savage, then went to the shop, let one person leave with something, then the Distracted Merchant trophy and the plat popped! I can't say for sure how well everything else works after the most recent update, but these were the 2 that were glitched for most people. 

• Like 1