Jasko_SOA

how many people needed?

7 posts in this topic

Hey people,

Planing to start this game and due to the fact that there is no trophy guide available right now (as far as I know) I just wanted to ask: How shall I approach this?

Is it sufficient to play this game with one friend only or should you have more people in the party? Can you boost anything btw?

thank you in advance

I played pretty consistently with two other people in the Bounty Hunt game mode which does make things easier, since if you go down Solo, you're out for good. If you've got some buddies that you're in constant communication with, it does make things easier and they can revive you if you go down. With just another person, you can set the matchmaking to not allow teams of three so that everyone is on a level playing field if you'd like.

You will need to play ~100 games of quickplay though for the trophy to close 250 rifts (you can only close up to 4 per game, and that doesn't happen everytime) which is a solo queue game mode.

I never boosted anything, because that seemed like it would be more trouble than it's worth to try and get in the same lobby. Plus, there'd be no way to really know that you're in the same lobby as your boosting partner as you cannot see who or how many hunters are in the same game as you.

Trophies aside, this is a very fun, but frustrating game sometimes (but in a good way!)

Let me know if you have any other questions!

25 minutes ago, UrbanGoblin said:

I played pretty consistently with two other people in the Bounty Hunt game mode which does make things easier, since if you go down Solo, you're out for good. If you've got some buddies that you're in constant communication with, it does make things easier and they can revive you if you go down. With just another person, you can set the matchmaking to not allow teams of three so that everyone is on a level playing field if you'd like.

You will need to play ~100 games of quickplay though for the trophy to close 250 rifts (you can only close up to 4 per game, and that doesn't happen everytime) which is a solo queue game mode.

I never boosted anything, because that seemed like it would be more trouble than it's worth to try and get in the same lobby. Plus, there'd be no way to really know that you're in the same lobby as your boosting partner as you cannot see who or how many hunters are in the same game as you.

Trophies aside, this is a very fun, but frustrating game sometimes (but in a good way!)

Let me know if you have any other questions!

thank you sir, much appreciated :)

You can most certainly boost if you feel like it's necessary. I boosted the throw hammer or run trophy. If you set your server preference to Oceania servers, they seemed to be less populated, so less matches to fill. I was able to get into matches with friends (not teamed up) just by queuing at the same time. You will be able to notice youre in the same match by the daylight cycle and contract monsters. 

How many ppl is needed to fill lobby? :)

On 5/7/2020 at 11:28 PM, DividedByMankind said:

How many ppl is needed to fill lobby? :)

In contract mode there are 12 players.

In quickplay I'm not quite sure but over 70 or so games the most I saw was 4.

justy play the game and enjoy it i only have headshot left to do now