Yugioh legacy of the duelist link evolution

As some might know, the game has been in an unfinished (and buggy) state on the PS4, where it only goes up to XYZ and Pendulum summoning, while Switch had gotten the complete version, including Link summoning (and hundreds more cards)

It would seem from this trailer, that we're going to be getting the redone edition of the game very soon. Even if you haven't played the game in years, Legacy of the Duelist can be pretty fun to play, especially if you use Pendulums. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ObliviousSenpai said:

Good thing I held off on buying the current version. I'll definitely pick this up when it comes out.

I just hope they finally fix the fusion summoning trophy. It would never unlock for me, no matter what I did. 

I wish they would make a game with a story mode, where you started out with the very earliest card sets and then as ingame time progresses you gradually unlock newer sets until you arrive at the latest ones. It would be an absolute dream if you could go through every single phase of metagame the game has ever had in an authentic fully fledged experience. Back when Yugioh first came out the game was so unimaginably simple compared to today. I remember how my mates were completely screwed when I got my Labyrinth Walls out and they had used their Fissure already ?

Edited by Baka_Marimo
  • Like 1

Well, i have the luck of a fish in the Dead Sea. I already buyed (and started) the current PS4 version. I was hoping this was a gigantic update but no, you have to mill the cash cow for another 20-30 dollars. Have to pass on this one (and hoping the servers for the standard version don't go to hell because of this new release. I still have to unlock the 3 "MP' trophies).

7 hours ago, Baka_Marimo said:

I wish they would make a game with a story mode, where you started out with the very earliest card sets and then as ingame time progresses you gradually unlock newer sets until you arrive at the latest ones. It would be an absolute dream if you could go through every single phase of metagame the game has ever had in an authentic fully fledged experience. Back when Yugioh first came out the game was so unimaginably simple compared to today. I remember how my mates were completely screwed when I got my Labyrinth Walls out and they had used their Fissure already 1f602.png

As long as you believe in the heart of the cards, anything's possible. 

• Like 1