Latest patch made Dark Zone: Safe House and Platinum unobtainable - Thanks Ubisoft for being idiots.UPDATE: April 21st 2020 patch fixed this

Just now, lWAEL said:

why did they remove Thieves' Den in the Dark Zone thisi is the first time happened to me If they canceled Dark Zone: Safe House trophy 
why would they put it on basically

Because they are idiots who don't know what the fuck they are doing.

• Like 3

I know this guy, he is a subscriber of my channel on youtube, he is not a Hacker. He don't know what exactly make the trophy pop... His Words:

since I commented here on your channel, almost all day I tried to do the speedrun accessing the 10 terminals and turning the traitor to see if the hiding place returned. Today I did the same thing, but nothing happened. I found a group of 3 agents, we were kidding, becoming a traitor, attacking references, after I left the team, I entered the room to leave the DZone, just like the trophy fell, and then the platinum because I only needed this one. I even have the photo.

And that isnt the first that i saw with this trophy after 2 March. In 13 March. But this disapeared...

The first guy conversation:
Met someone online who knows how to get it even though its glitched sry dont remember name...

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Jhonjhon28 said:

I know this guy, he is a subscriber of my channel on youtube, he is not a Hacker. He don't know what exactly make the trophy pop... His Words:

since I commented here on your channel, almost all day I tried to do the speedrun accessing the 10 terminals and turning the traitor to see if the hiding place returned. Today I did the same thing, but nothing happened. I found a group of 3 agents, we were kidding, becoming a traitor, attacking references, after I left the team, I entered the room to leave the DZone, just like the trophy fell, and then the platinum because I only needed this one. I even have the photo.

And that isnt the first that i saw with this trophy after 2 March. In 13 March. But this disapeared...

Met someone online who knows how to get it even though its glitched sry dont remember name...

So it sounds like he didn't cheat and is not sure how it happened, but someone he played with somehow did a modification to their game to allow it to happen.

Ubisoft are still some stupid idiots.

• Like 1

I'm glad they got rid of it. It was a bad feature. Sorry to those looking for this trophy.

Massive remove the Thieves Den to help streamline rogue status and the vender was annoying to check. Sure, you could follow a YT channel that checks for you, but still. For those new to this, if you went to the Thieves Den looking for the vender, there was a chance for him to not be there. Super annoying. More so if he ended up having nothing worth buying.

Massive also believes they can work on the live game (like Windows 10, instead of builds and lots of testing). However, with things like COVID 19 and the rampant use of cheating/exploits, progress has slowed.

I'm sure they will replace the trophy with something else, Thieves Den does not need to come back. Give them time to fix the many other issues, because It's barely fun to play at the moment...

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Jhonjhon28 said:

Maybe being in someone else's game that already has the trophy and then interacting with the terminals and going into the room to leave the dark zone triggered it? 

Might be worth testing. 

• Like 2

I honestly don't know when Massive is ever going to get around to this.  After their latest disaster, the damage glitch, combined with the 7 day bans and 2 week account rollbacks, they definitely have more important things to focus on just to keep the playerbase engaged and playing.  The game is definitely not in a good spot right now.

I don't remember seeing anything about this in the patch notes either.  It would be great if they did fix it though.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, SirShavesALot said:

I honestly don't know when Massive is ever going to get around to this.  After their latest disaster, the damage glitch, combined with the 7 day bans and 2 week account rollbacks, they definitely have more important things to focus on just to keep the playerbase engaged and playing.  The game is definitely not in a good spot right now.

I don't remember seeing anything about this in the patch notes either.  It would be great if they did fix it though.

It's not fixed unfortunately

I should warn you that due to the pandemic, the trophy will probably not be fixed in any new patches as they are under stress already to fix in-game glitches. They are working from home which makes it difficult. Massive is known for fixing trophy glitches so I'm sure that when they are back on track they will get to it.

3 hours ago, AgentZXK said:

https://forums.ubisoft.com/showthread.php/2196398-Dark-Zone-safe-house-Trophy/page8

Looks like a person from the ubisoft has responded on page 8 (hope its true)

Qoute

Hey Agents,

This one was very important for us as a team to fix as nobody should be stopped from obtaining all their achievements/ trophies.

A fix has went in for the next title update and fingers crossed we can then communicate the new description for obtaining the final trophy"

Seems weird that this person only joined in January, but they look like they're legit... hopefully this turns out to be accurate.

3 hours ago, ONUOsFan said:

Seems weird that this person only joined in January, but they look like they're legit... hopefully this turns out to be accurate.

I agree it seems weird but then again a big company hire people every part of the year

7 hours ago, AgentZXK said:

https://forums.ubisoft.com/showthread.php/2196398-Dark-Zone-safe-house-Trophy/page8

Looks like a person from the ubisoft has responded on page 8 (hope its true)

Qoute

Hey Agents,

This one was very important for us as a team to fix as nobody should be stopped from obtaining all their achievements/ trophies.

A fix has went in for the next title update and fingers crossed we can then communicate the new description for obtaining the final trophy"

Good. I'd better hurry once they fix it. It's Ubisoft, something else could break it again. ;)

Even though we are in the middle of a pandemic with many working from home, it is absolutely commendable that someone from Ubisoft indicates that a fix is coming. The proof will be in the pudding and in the patch though.