Latest patch made Dark Zone: Safe House and Platinum unobtainable - Thanks Ubisoft for being idiots.UPDATE: April 21st 2020 patch fixed this

On 10/3/2020 at 1:23 AM, aZombieDictator said:

The update made the game immensely more difficult as well, even on the easy mode. They apparently just gave EVERYTHING more health, you can't even one shot red bars anymore.

Ah, classic Ubisoft with Health sponges, I'm having a similiar case in TD1 and Odyssey.

8 hours ago, AgentZXK said:

https://forums.ubisoft.com/showthread.php/2196398-Dark-Zone-safe-house-Trophy/page8

Looks like a person from the ubisoft has responded on page 8 (hope its true)

Qoute

Hey Agents,

This one was very important for us as a team to fix as nobody should be stopped from obtaining all their achievements/ trophies.

A fix has went in for the next title update and fingers crossed we can then communicate the new description for obtaining the final trophy"

Great find. I expected it to take a few more weeks, but this is good news for sure.

• Like 1

Another one conquered the trophy...

Me: Hi bro, do you have some tip to conquer the gitched trophy of The Division 2?

Kakoo25: Hey dude, funny
i got that trophy without knowing
A friend of mine liked the activity and i was so confused. I got the trophy and it didn't popped but did got it
I was roaming in the dark zone ( south of the map). I extracted 2 times, cleared 2 landmarks and revive a fellow random agent. And that's when i got the trophy i guess.
Really man weird

Edited by Jhonjhon28

18 hours ago, Jhonjhon28 said:

Me: Hi bro, do you have some tip to conquer the gitched trophy of The Division 2?

A friend of mine liked the activity and i was so confused. I got the trophy and it didn't popped but did got it
I was roaming in the dark zone ( south of the map). I extracted 2 times, cleared 2 landmarks and revive a fellow random agent. And that's when i got the trophy i guess.
Really man weird

Strange, I really hope they fix this.

On 12.4.2020 at 4:23 PM, Jhonjhon28 said:

Really man weird

He did not know he got the platinum ? 

• Like 1

The trophy is not fixed yet. I do not believe any earners since the WONY patch went live are legitimate. If people are can give a step by step tutorial that works for everyone is one thing, but without that, the only options are that they cheated or someone unlocked the trophy for them within the DZ without their knowledge.

It is very unlikely that they changed the requirements for the trophy but not the description. Both of the achievers happened in different updates, so it makes it even more suspicious.

It was confirmed it will be fixed in the next update, so people just need to be patient.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Trophy_huntress1 said:

2people has since got it in April so can anyone confirm this is back to obtainable because I don't want to start a game thats unobtainable.

it'll be obtainable in the next update.. dude in the video says it'll be for just entering the Dark Zone i guess so yaaaay... platinum and stuff

• Like 2

I've uninstalled the game a while ago because I lost my patience. iI would have to install 100 gb which will take forever only to walk into an area so a trophy can pop. Ridiculous. I mean better later than never but they could have easily done this ages ago while they try to work on a solution to find an equivalent trophy for those who already own the game. They really don't know what they're doing.

1 hour ago, motojontko said:

So here we go. Patch notes for oncoming update: https://forums.ubisoft.com/showthread.php/2218056

Maybe I'm dumb, but can't find anything about trophy.

Achievements

• Changed the trophy requirements for "Dark Zone: Safe House" to be unlocked by visiting any Safe House in the DZ.

Is it not this one?

Edited by Apenkun

1 hour ago, Apenkun said:

Achievements

• Changed the trophy requirements for "Dark Zone: Safe House" to be unlocked by visiting any Safe House in the DZ.

Is it not this one?

They added this 1 hour ago, so when I was searching on site for "trophy", "den", "safe" i was receiving 0 results.

Edited by motojontko