Warzone: Official Trailer

I sure hope it will have Trophies, but I'm not very sure it will. 

It's ironic though how the two biggest FTP games, also two of the biggest games right now, are terrible for Trophy hunters.

Fortnite has no Trophies whatsover for it's FTP & most popular mode. None. It's the biggest game of the last 3 years & no Trophies.

Apex Legends has a miserable Trophy list, no plat, no DLC.

I'm afraid the same might be applicable for MW. 

I'm not really a Battle Royale fan, but Modern Warfare has some of the best gunplay I've ever experienced in an FPS so I may give Warzone a shot.

Edit: Here is some gameplay.

Since this is free to play for everyone, I wonder if this will be Call of Duty's Battle Royale that will be updated for years to come, or if this is just a one year thing like Blackout. I think it would make more sense for Warzone to be the "BR" game and have a development team dedicated to updating and maintaining it rather than each CoD dev developing their own BR mode every year.

Parker

Edited by Parker

That trailer was destiny level of epic-ness, i cant wait to give it a go i dont really enjoy multiplayer but free is free, would like some trophies but no trophies would also be okay with me, i remember seeing PUBGs list and thinking some would be very tricky and take a very long time. Time will tell, 7pm tomorrow baby!!

35 minutes ago, sepheroithisgod said:

If it's free to play, I gotta assume it has a separate trophy list right?

Technically, it could work like with TLoU:R where the "Left Behind" standalone shares trophy list with the main game.

I'm also very curious.