What region is the Asia (AS) stack?

The games are listed in the following ways:

PSNProfiles

psnp-list.png

PSTrophies

pst-list.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is really confusing..

It's obviously in the Asian region but what store, I don't think it's Japan, I'm pretty sure it's Hong Kong.

Can someone confirm clearly what region account is needed to access the Asian stack of Friday the 13th?

(Preferably with an official statement such as a blog post or a tweet)

1 minute ago, ryuji_sakujo said:

Awesome @Bliss, thank you!

( I'm guessing there's no point in taking a look in the PS Store of a mainland China account, or Singapore, or other Asian countries. )

I would just stick with HK for your AS stacks, honestly. It’s easy enough to get codes for that account and most games marked “AS” seem to be HK anyway but don’t quote me on that. It’s rated 18 in the UK at least and I imagine it’s the same elsewhere, so you won’t be able to buy it from the Japanese store for example. No experience with Mainland Chinese accounts but can’t imagine it is straight forward to create one.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ryuji_sakujo said:

The games are listed in the following ways:

PSNProfiles

psnp-list.png

PSTrophies

pst-list.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is really confusing..

It's obviously in the Asian region but what store, I don't think it's Japan, I'm pretty sure it's Hong Kong.

Can someone confirm clearly what region account is needed to access the Asian stack of Friday the 13th?

(Preferably with an official statement such as a blog post or a tweet)

So you want to do Friday 13th 3 times ? What's wrong man ? Even in Guantanamo they don't do such things.

• 2 months later...