TROPHY LEVEL 1000

BossZombieMan

25 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

Nope, I don’t think they will. I think endorsing levels over 100 would be a public show of supporting breaking their ToS of not having more than one account and only having that account be tied to your current address on file.

Good point but now this is a common reality. These players represent a lot of money for Sony so they better be sure they don't stop buying hundreds of games. 

I hope so.

Just now, Shadiochao said:

If Sony does anything with the trophy level system I think it'll just be removing it. It doesn't really represent anything and I don't think they ever did anything with it.

I think it'd be a cool addition to add rewards to trophy levels (like themes, avatars & stuff life that) based off the level you get. That'd also be more of an encouragement for people to spend more time on their system & on games to get rewards. I mean Sony already gives out avatars & themes from events they hold every now & again, why not also add a thing for trophy levels? I think it'd be awesome.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Shadiochao said:

If Sony does anything with the trophy level system I think it'll just be removing it. It doesn't really represent anything and I don't think they ever did anything with it.

Yes but not everyone is using sites.

Just now, ObsiEez said:

I hope so.

I think it'd be a cool addition to add rewards to trophy levels (like themes, avatars & stuff life that) based off the level you get. That'd also be more of an encouragement for people to spend more time on their system & on games to get rewards. I mean Sony already gives out avatars & themes from events they hold every now & again, why not also add a thing for trophy levels? I think it'd be awesome.

Yes.

2 minutes ago, Bliss said:

You would throw your PlayStation out the window if they remove the level... why?

Trophies mean everything on Playstation. I would have stopped in 2014 if they didn't exist. 

1 minute ago, NekoRave said:

Because he would be switching to xbox of course ;)

Or maybe STADIA

Or maybe just studying lol. But for now im good.

Edited by BossZombieMan
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Shadiochao said:

PlayStations without trophies not worth my time because I play for my fav games + Trophies= fun .. Trophies important because it shows how many games we played and spent time on it and even the games servers closed the game list and trophies still in my profile. Switch and or Xbox should make trophies goals so that makes me think to switch between consoles.

buying random games with trophies and figure out how to unlock the platinum super fun!

games without trophies it's more a waste of time and money.

I think they start caring more about trophies this year and they will care more if we keep talking to them about it.not just sitting and playing watching what they will do.

The reason I Don't play on pc like before because online games always closing and my hard work and money have gone for nothing.

Edited by Naomie_Len
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, Naomie_Len said:

PlayStations without trophies not worth my time because I play for my fav games + Trophies= fun .. Trophies important because it shows how many games we played and spent time on it and even the games servers closed the game list and trophies still in my profile. Switch and or Xbox should make trophies goals so that makes me think to switch between consoles.

buying random games with trophies and figure out how to unlock the platinum super fun!

games without trophies it's more a waste of time and money.

I think they start caring more about trophies this year and they will care more if we keep talking to them about it.not just sitting and playing watching what they will do.

Indeed. That's why they are doing an international event about it. Trophies are an important marketing tool. 

Hate to be cynical but I really don't think Sony cares much about trophies and increasing the level cap. I would love for them to do so and further incentivize trophy hunter/completionists. My judgment is just based on their track record when it comes to caring about the trophy community. In fact, I think Microsoft cares more about their top-level gamer score players. I believe one person (@Stallion) has a lifetime membership to celebrate his achievement. I desperately want to be proven wrong as we move toward the launch of the PS5. We shall see, just not getting my hopes up and level setting my expectations. God, I hate sounding like this and hurts me to say it...

2 hours ago, DaivRules said:

Nope, I don’t think they will. I think endorsing levels over 100 would be a public show of supporting breaking their ToS of not having more than one account and only having that account be tied to your current address on file.

I disagree. It's redundant. Sony should update the increasing level from 1000. Only I see quite a lot of people over 100.

57 minutes ago, MrTrofyHunter said:

Hate to be cynical but I really don't think Sony cares much about trophies and increasing the level cap. I would love for them to do so and further incentivize trophy hunter/completionists. My judgment is just based on their track record when it comes to caring about the trophy community. In fact, I think Microsoft cares more about their top-level gamer score players. I believe one person (@Stallion) has a lifetime membership to celebrate his achievement. I desperately want to be proven wrong as we move toward the launch of the PS5. We shall see, just not getting my hopes up and level setting my expectations. God, I hate sounding like this and hurts me to say it...

I think you're right, sadly. But it's always confused me why Sony has a different mindset from Microsoft because it's obvious that there's a decent sized population of players that play for trophies so you'd think they'd want to cater to those players in some way.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BossZombieMan said:

Hello do you think Sony will bring to 1000 the actual limit of 100, since a lot of players are above now ?

Maybe if we all buy easy stackable games and go to level 100, it will make some pressure on Sony ?

Buying easy and other platinum stacks would definitely put the extra pressure on Sony. I agree.

47 minutes ago, MrTrofyHunter said:

Two people have passed Stallion in the leaderboards and they didn’t get rewarded for it like he did. He only got the lifetime membership because he was the first in the world to reach most GS at the time. It was a one-off and unlikely to happen again. You can’t stack as much on Xbox (EZPZs do exist though) so the Xbox leaderboards require some effort.

Are you guys forgetting that they have in fact rewarded players and did stuff with trophies? They literally gave money to people who earned trophies, granted in US only, but had to stop because of people abusing the system. And even now with PlayStation celebration where half the objective was the community earning trophies. They know they have a trophy hunter community. 

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, BestUsername---- said:

Are you guys forgetting that they have in fact rewarded players and did stuff with trophies? They literally gave money to people who earned trophies, granted in US only, but had to stop because of people abusing the system. And even now with PlayStation celebration where half the objective was the community earning trophies. They know they have a trophy hunter community. 

Good point. Yeah, I'm aware and that is great. I just hope it continues and they have a renewed focus on rewarding those who enjoy "the hunt." Time will tell as we march on toward the launch of the next generation. ?

• Like 2