TROPHY LEVEL 1000

BossZombieMan

5 hours ago, DrBloodmoney said:

nah, man, I’m sure it’s totally possible to go well above 100 without multi-accounts. I’m around 70 and only have maybe 2 games from a foreign alt (just stuff not available in my region - no stacking) and there are still waaaaay more games I don’t have than ones I have.

Same. I only play games on physical disc, so I can't even abuse the stacks if I wanted to. Except for those games with physical stacks, ofc...

9 hours ago, Shadiochao said:

If Sony does anything with the trophy level system I think it'll just be removing it. It doesn't really represent anything and I don't think they ever did anything with it.

You're right, level is redundant, there's stack after stack of 15 minute platinum's now, anyone can be level 50+ in a few months if they have a big enough wallet.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FawltyPowers said:

You're right, level is redundant, there's stack after stack of 15 minute platinum's now, anyone can be level 50+ in a few months if they have a big enough wallet.

Levels are useful because they permit to have a base of comparaison for all players. Because some have more platinum, gold, silver or bronze than others.

26 minutes ago, Sinthoras_96 said:

So you're seriously saying that we should all start buying these Ratalaika piece of shit games to make Sony improve the trophy system? 

Those games are what ruined the system in the first place and all these multi region stack crap shows that Sony doesn't give a fuck about the system. 

So no, we shouldn't support this by throwing money at them. 

Respect the Ratalaika lord. They make fun games and lot of platinums. 

I don't think it would hurt to raise the level cap. This doesn't effect me at all as even if myself and PSN both lived for 100 years, I'd still likely never hit level 100. But the trophy system is irreversibly fucked, so why shouldn't Sony at least cater to the people that like it like this?

12 hours ago, BossZombieMan said:

Trophies mean everything on Playstation. I would have stopped in 2014 if they didn't exist

12 hours ago, Naomie_Len said:

games without trophies it's more a waste of time and money.

Spoken like a true gamer, thats the reason why so many people here dislike trophy whores.

It isnt the meaningless leaderboards and it isnt your higher amount of plats. Nobody is jealous of trash profiles in the first place.

The reason are guys like you pretending to be gamers.

As a gamer, such statements are really painful to read. Are trophies the only reason to play a game?

Edited by GoDBoss173
  • Like 3

I don't think it would hurt anyone to raise the level cap. I wonder but if you are tired of discussing nonsensical, fast, easy, ratalaika and co games at some point. There is not always only black or white. Everyone should do it the way they want. If you absolutely want to measure yourself on a virtual platform, you have to live with it. The main thing is to have fun. You shouldn't have to justify yourself for anything else and such statements go in and out of my ear canal.

4 hours ago, GoDBoss173 said:

Spoken like a true gamer, thats the reason why so many people here dislike trophy whores.

It isnt the meaningless leaderboards and it isnt your higher amount of plats. Nobody is jealous of trash profiles in the first place.

As a gamer, such statements are really painful to read. Are trophies the only reason to play a game?

Pretending to be gamers? 
well  you don’t really know me to say that ^-^ but it’s okay I respect your opinion :3
Who cares what others saying about Profiles and what trophies we earn we do what makes us feel better, I wrote my experience after playing PC and many old consoles besides No one have to be jealous of anyone. The true gamer will not like summary and spoilers writing games stories for attention and gain money only.

Hunting trophies not free we pay money for our games :)

better than spending 100+ hours online games and closing one day, you had fun then? Your Lvl and your hard work all gone for nothing, that’s something I learned how to save my time and enjoying the trophy system? only if Sony company close that time I will see if I can keep playing games for goals I will choose more carefully, to be honest, my dad says stop buying games or anything related to games I wish I can but I keep telling him it’s something that I can’t leave it easily he knows all this temporary  ...Not all people will understand how soundtracks and the beautiful games touching our hearts.
This life is short will not stay forever :)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, GoDBoss173 said:

You called me a trophywhore. Fine, then let's call you a funwhore little trophy hunter. People like you believe in the absolute fun, which they think stupidly they have a monopole on it. You are closer from a lambda gamer of 8 years old than an actual trophy hunter who sees in trophies the ultimate finality. 

"Muh fun muh u play trash u trophy whore". Good for you, if you act like that then go with GTAV community and not on a forum which is talking about trophy improvments for the bests of us.

Sony doesn't care about trophies, except for when it comes to shit quality games that bring in the trophy whores' money. Then it's who cares about quality. I don't think they will change anything, it was apparently too difficult to be able to even sort or have a way to organize our trophy lists so they won't update anything or improve their system imo.

2 hours ago, BossZombieMan said:

You called me a trophywhore. Fine, then let's call you a funwhore little trophy hunter. People like you believe in the absolute fun, which they think stupidly they have a monopole on it. You are closer from a lambda gamer of 8 years old than an actual trophy hunter who sees in trophies the ultimate finality. 

"Muh fun muh u play trash u trophy whore". Good for you, if you act like that then go with GTAV community and not on a forum which is talking about trophy improvments for the bests of us.

Of course , you are basically the definition of it.? It would be incredibly hard to find a better example.

If an "actual trophy hunter" is someone like you, then yes, I am not one of you because that would be an insult to me.

"People like you believe in the absolute fun, which they think stupidly they have a monopole on it."

Dont get me wrong, I dont give a shit what kind of games you play or how you spend your time/money. Thats your stuff, if you have fun then I am happy for you. I just said that a gamer would play games even without trophies.

"Fine, then let's call you a funwhore little trophy hunter "

So in other words, a gamer? Trophy hunting improves gaming,it isnt the core of it. Well at least it isnt supposed to.

"if you act like that then go with GTAV community and not on a forum which is talking about trophy improvments for the bests of us. "

1. Most people are here to talk about games, find guides/help or gamers with similar taste. Most threads here arent about "trophy improvements for the bests of us" either.

2. If you cant handle opinions then it is you who should stay away from forums.

Edited by GoDBoss173

1 hour ago, GoDBoss173 said:

Of course , you are basically the definition of it.1f604.png It would be incredibly hard to find a better example.

If an "actual trophy hunter" is someone like you, then yes, I am not one of you because that would be an insult to me.

"People like you believe in the absolute fun, which they think stupidly they have a monopole on it."

Dont get me wrong, I dont give a shit what kind of games you play or how you spend your time/money. Thats your stuff, if you have fun then I am happy for you. I just said that a gamer would play games even without trophies.

"Fine, then let's call you a funwhore little trophy hunter "

So in other words, a gamer? Trophy hunting improves gaming,it isnt the core of it. Well at least it isnt supposed to.

"if you act like that then go with GTAV community and not on a forum which is talking about trophy improvments for the bests of us. "

1. Most people are here to talk about games, find guides/help or gamers with similar taste. Most threads here arent about "trophy improvements for the bests of us" either.

2. If you cant handle opinions then it is you who should stay away from forums.

We have a smart one here. Title of the forum : "Trophy Level 1000". And then normies like you complain that we talk about stacks. In conclusion cancers like you aren't useful here. Bye bye. 

25 minutes ago, BossZombieMan said:

We have a smart one here. Title of the forum : "Trophy Level 1000". And then normies like you complain that we talk about stacks. In conclusion cancers like you aren't useful here. Bye bye. 

Lmao wouldnt even call you a trophy hunter when all you play is rata and powgi games. And here you are acting like you're some bigshot or something you're not even close to level 100 lol. Go get more rata games first before you come discussing here.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, HcG Clawz said:

Lmao wouldnt even call you a trophy hunter when all you play is rata and powgi games. And here you are acting like you're some bigshot or something you're not even close to level 100 lol. Go get more rata games first before you come discussing here.

Don't worry i will be level 50 this week and I will be level 100 before you.

2 minutes ago, BossZombieMan said:

And I am. Especially because I don't care of PSN dictators like you (and the other monkey a little bit above) who would send to goulag if they could, because some don't hunt by their standards.

I don't care about standards or whatever. Its your attitude, i found it especially funny how you got triggered by being called a trophy whore even tho its exactly what you are.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, HcG Clawz said:

I don't care about standards or whatever. Its your attitude, i found it especially funny how you got triggered by being called a trophy whore even tho its exactly what you are.

Maybe simply there are trophy whores and whores. Guess what i think of you. :)

@HcG Clawz #274 platinum on Devious Dungeon ps4 HK. Closer to level 100. :)))