TROPHY LEVEL 1000

BossZombieMan

11 minutes ago, HcG Clawz said:

I don't care about standards or whatever. Its your attitude, i found it especially funny how you got triggered by being called a trophy whore even tho its exactly what you are.

That’s exactly what a “funwhore little trophy hunter” would say /: 

• Like 3

Just now, BossZombieMan said:

Exactly. There's nothing more easy than triggering a funwhore "trophy hunter". He should congratulate me about my last HK game instead. 

Thanks for the rep m8 but I completely disagree with everything you’ve said in this thread. :) 

• Like 3

I agree Sony should not be rewarded by spewing out shareware quality games for the purpose of exploiting stackers' OCD tendencies. The unholy trinity of Sony (hypothermia), EA (acidosis), and Ratalaika (coagulopathy) will be a contributing factor to the next video game crash. 

There's tons of technical issues and other problems that Sony should be addressing long before a level cap.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, BossZombieMan said:

We have a smart one here. Title of the forum : "Trophy Level 1000". And then normies like you complain that we talk about stacks. In conclusion cancers like you aren't useful here. Bye bye. 

Do you even know the difference between forum and thread?Obviously not, I guess that is your way of being smart. You are a funny guy.

Well I laughed enough for today, so thanks for that. Maybe you should really concentrate on studies instead of playing "videogames". ?

Edited by GoDBoss173

1 minute ago, B1rvine said:

I agree Sony should not be rewarded by spewing out shareware quality games for the purpose of exploiting stackers' OCD tendencies. The unholy trinity of Sony (hypothermia), EA (acidosis), and Ratalaika (coagulopathy) will be a contributing factor to the next video game crash. 

There's tons of technical issues and other problems that Sony should be addressing long before a level cap.

No one is forcing you to play like us. It's incredible how people like you wants to destroy the developers they don't like. Imagine if I would promote the same thing toward you.

Just now, GoDBoss173 said:

Do you even know the difference between forum and thread?Obviously not, but talking about being smart. You are a funny guy.

Well I laughed enough for today, so thanks for that. Maybe you should really concentrate on studies instead of playing "videogames". 1f609.png

Thanks for your advice. You can put it in your rectum i guess. :)

There's not really enough people at that level for them to need to even think about raising it yet.

At best, there's around 1,000 people around 100 or above. Here on the site there's only about 400 tracked that are 100 or above. So I'm more than doubling that to account for non-tracked profiles and people in the upper 90s who are getting close. Considering there's been over 100 million PS4's sold, and we can assume there's at least one account per console, 1,000 is virtually nothing by comparison. That's about 0.001% of users. Maybe once that number starts hitting around the 100,000 mark, then they'll consider raising it.

So really, there's no need for them to spend the resources on raising a cap that really only affects 0.001% of users. Especially when the point of trophy hunting is about number of plats, not trophy level. I legitimately have no idea what level I even am right now, because it just does not matter.