Trophy Thoughts?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

And here i thought it would be as easy as the first one, but no. It's much harder, and also involves more grinding. I finished the story within a few hours. To say the least about it, some of the story battles were, in all honesty, a major pain in the ass. The difficulty spikes up way too much depending who you're facing. My most hated battles were against gang members and thughs, and there are a LOT of them. At least i learned how to defeat them after a few frustrating attempts.

Anyone can help me with mission mode ? 
why do i keep starting missons with almost no hp ? 
Whenever I play multiple missions in a row, most of the time I start new matches with no HP. 
Even if i start a new mission most of time I started with no hp , why ? How can i fix this

9 hours ago, Smoke_kiss said:

Anyone can help me with mission mode ? 
why do i keep starting missons with almost no hp ? 
Whenever I play multiple missions in a row, most of the time I start new matches with no HP. 
Even if i start a new mission most of time I started with no hp , why ? How can i fix this

Just a guess, but have you equipped the card that gives max Plus Ultra gauge at the start of the match, but drops your health to 1? That's the only thing i can think of, since i made that mistake and removed it shortly after.

11 hours ago, MrGarland said:

Just a guess, but have you equipped the card that gives max Plus Ultra gauge at the start of the match, but drops your health to 1? That's the only thing i can think of, since i made that mistake and removed it shortly after.

Thank you my friend, it's work fine for me now