Rumor: Demon's Souls: Remastered

Mergo

Ok so I've heard quite some rumors about this game getting a remaster at the start of PS5 by some lads from Bluepoint(no idea who's that tbh).

If there is any news about this game I really-really wanna know everything! I don't wanna buy it for PS3 bcs I'm already having a headache with these terrible textures in Dark Souls: Remastered...

Ofc, it'd be better if Fromsoftware announced the Bloodborne sequel but Demon's Souls would be a reason for me to buy a PS5 the day it comes out.

Edited by DaivRules
  • Like 2

Just now, ZeromusF4 said:

There is no news just people with pure hope in their heart.

There's a little more than that. If I'm not mistaken, the rumour started after Tidux posted these tweets.

Tidux has leaked some stuff before. But I've heard he was also wrong before.

Nothing is confirmed, of course. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Alderriz said:

There's a little more than that. If I'm not mistaken, the rumour started after Tidux posted these tweets.

Tidux has leaked some stuff before. But I've heard he was also wrong before.

Nothing is confirmed, of course. 

Holy, imagine that, ;) time will tell

Jason Schreier (Kotaku) on ResetEra hinted to Demon's Souls Remake being developed by Bluepoint but nothing is sure, we should wait for PS5 reveal ;)
Also Bluepoint said that their remake is more a "reimagining" than a 1:1 Remake

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, GTA93 said:

Jason Schreier (Kotaku) on ResetEra hinted to Demon's Souls Remake being developed by Bluepoint but nothing is sure, we should wait for PS5 reveal ;)
Also Bluepoint said that their remake is more a "reimagining" than a 1:1 Remake

I really want this re-imagining then! I want it to be even better than Sekiro and BB combined, a masterpiece squared! xD

46 minutes ago, GTA93 said:

Bluepoint said that their remake is more a "reimagining" than a 1:1 Remake

If this is true, I hope Bluepoint stays the hell away from Demon's Souls. All it needs is a graphical update and fresh servers.

I will say it right now, I think if this is true for the game to come out on ps5 I think it is going to be a waste of time, I mean it could easily be placed on ps4 as well as 5 as think of it like this, if we get a remaster it ain't going to be much changes to it in terms of what style and so on I mean it might be just a remaster like dark souls 1 and 2 and other remaster games unless it is a remake it is pointless putting it only on ps5.

Edited by KANERKB
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, KANERKB said:

I will say it right now, I think if this is true for the game to come out on ps5 I think it is going to be a waste of time, I mean it could easily be placed on ps4 as well as 5 as think of it like this, if we get a remaster it ain't going to be much changes to it in terms of what style and so on I mean it might be just a remaster like dark souls 1 and 2 and other remaster games unless it is a remake it is pointless putting it only on ps5.

Yeah, yer right mate, my bad tbh. I should've said a remake instead bcs that's exactly what every Soulsborne lover desires and needs, especially for the next-gen console etc

1 minute ago, Dread Flower said:

Yeah, yer right mate, my bad tbh. I should've said a remake instead bcs that's exactly what every Soulsborne lover desires and needs, especially for the next-gen console etc

To be fair the soulsborne shadows die fan base are abit too crazy for a remake of demons souls as they wouldn't really do a remake if they did it might be messed up something like the crash remake where the hit box is not like the old one for 1 it is more like crash 3 then 1s and put crapy time trials in 1 where it does not need to be in it. If they make it like the remaster of dark souls 1 it would be best. I on the over hand like the series don't get me wrong but I want more is a remake of the king's field series, Long before the fantango souls series was made was that and it was in my eyes far more better hell even armoured core is another series I want to see more then a remake of a demons souls just a normal remaster of the demons souls would be better along with adding in the password system from dark souls 3 and blood borne and so on

23 minutes ago, KANERKB said:

just a normal remaster of the demons souls would be better along with adding in the password system from dark souls 3 and blood borne and so on

Password? Who you hiding from? You afraid some rando is gonna ram his Penetrating Sword in your Valley of Defilement?

1 minute ago, Helyx said:

Password? Who you hiding from? You afraid some rando is gonna ram his Penetrating Sword in your Valley of Defilement?

There is no hiding or anything it makes it better to help others or get to play with friends on the souls games and even if I did want to hide so what. I mean being invaded is not a fun thing for me never really enjoyed it in any of the souls games due to the fact people who have higher grade magics and stuff can kick your ass if it can go into walls and it makes it worse if your dealing with a human player as the old monk.

• Like 2