About Gold Rush trophy

Nekomancer_11

Hi!

I wanna achieve the Gold Rush trophy.

I got all gold trophies on normal standard stages (1-8) by rechallenging on a phone option. I know I need to get golds on the 9 and 10 stages too, but I can't rechallenge them on a phone? Do I need to start a new game and get those two golds by that?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2020-03-10 at 9:59 AM, Nekomancer_11 said:

Hi!

I wanna achieve the Gold Rush trophy.

I got all gold trophies on normal standard stages (1-8) by rechallenging on a phone option. I know I need to get golds on the 9 and 10 stages too, but I can't rechallenge them on a phone? Do I need to start a new game and get those two golds by that?

I hightly recommand you create 2 new games (one for each type of block) and keep working on gold prizes in that game for HARD difficulty. 

The reason is by creating a new game, you can save files between stages. If you get a silver prize even if you thought it was perfect, you can just reload your save and restart the stage.

If you play via the cellphone at the bar, you must complete all stages for the night in one shot : per exemple, if you make one little mistake on the 3rd stage of the night, you must restart from the beginning, so stage one. That can be really annoying. 

Anyway, by create 2 new games, you can reach 2 or more ending depending of your karma, so it’s a win-win

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/25/2020 at 11:54 PM, bunshing said:

I hightly recommand you create 2 new games (one for each type of block) and keep working on gold prizes in that game for HARD difficulty. 

The reason is by creating a new game, you can save files between stages. If you get a silver prize even if you thought it was perfect, you can just reload your save and restart the stage.

If you play via the cellphone at the bar, you must complete all stages for the night in one shot : per exemple, if you make one little mistake on the 3rd stage of the night, you must restart from the beginning, so stage one. That can be really annoying. 

Anyway, by create 2 new games, you can reach 2 or more ending depending of your karma, so it’s a win-win

This isn't the case as after you beat the stage it asks you if you want to retry it before moving on. (unless this is a hard mode thing only?)

Edited by phoenix_shade

22 hours ago, phoenix_shade said:

This isn't the case as after you beat the stage it asks you if you want to retry it before moving on. (unless this is a hard mode thing only?)

Yes you are right! I noticed when I used the phone to do on normal and easy. 

Edited by bunshing