Chains of hate trophy thoughts?

Everything seems easy except Interrupting 10 totem cleansings. By interrupting, I wonder if the trophy counts both grab and damage while they’re cleansing, but they’re more likely to stop cleansing if I’m near them. I’m considering to use a stealth killer and a few Hex perk including Thrill of the Hunt to know when they cleanse hex totems.

Edited by MaxieM0us3
  • Like 3

The totem one can easily be boosted while farming with random survivors but if you want to do it legit, Ghost boy or Jumpscare Myers are the ones to go.

Edit: You can potentially do it with Wraith aswell if you use The Ghost and Coxcombed Clapper addons.

Edited by evs_castro
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, evs_castro said:

The totem one can easily be boosted while farming with random survivors but if you want to do it legit, Ghost boy or Jumpscare Myers are the ones to go.

I boosted it with a random survivor. I interrupted him more than 10 times, no trophy for me.. But the survivor got the trophy. ?

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Chlorhydric said:

I boosted it with a random survivor. I interrupted him more than 10 times, no trophy for me.. But the survivor got the trophy. 1f914.png

Damn, another gltiched trophy. The same problem happened with the Where Did They Go!? trophy once. 

Edited by evs_castro
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, evs_castro said:

Edit: You can potentially do it with Wraith aswell if you use The Ghost and Coxcombed Clapper addons.

I'm guessing Demogorgon would be good as well if you hide a portal around a wall next to the totem. That way you can know if it's being cleansed if the portal's activated, and if it's not activated you can sneak up and then dash them.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, MadSlasher13 said:

Just saw you got the Quick Draw trophy. How did you manage to unlock it ? As a killer or survivor ?

As a killer, you need to grab them and not shoot them (which is not very logic when you see the name and the icon of the trophy)

Still no idea why the survivor got the trophy though 

• Like 1