Can the abilities for All Rounder be used in private modes?

With the Copycat perk, can you copy the abilities in private modes? Connecting to each other is really hard, even with potentially full lobby and getting this done in private would make things easier. Talking only about abilities, as i know it's not the same for gamemodes.

Just now, Stan Lee said:

I think you have to successfully use Bodyguard for it to count (though I'm not 100% sure on that) but the others I think can successfully be activated in a private Wolfpack match and they'll count

I thought more of private assassinate, because you can copy it from someone and there's full freedom with choosing targets. And there's no way of activating it in Wolfpack (no pursuers).

Yeah then you have to use Bodyguard against someone so.

And I forgot to say, if you use Copycat to take someone's abilities and use them yourself, then those also count, private match or public, I think.

1 minute ago, Stan Lee said:

Yeah then you have to use Bodyguard against someone so.

And I forgot to say, if you use Copycat to take someone's abilities and use them yourself, then those also count, private match or public, I think.

I know, i just dont know if abilities used in private matches count. Like, if i'll use Bodyguard in Private Assasinate session, will it count or i'll have to use it in Public matches?

45 minutes ago, Varhur said:

I know, i just dont know if abilities used in private matches count. Like, if i'll use Bodyguard in Private Assasinate session, will it count or i'll have to use it in Public matches?

Again, I'm not 100% sure of that, I used it in a public one just to be sure but if the others count in private matches then I see no reason why that wouldn't either. Maybe try it on private first, use all the other abilities and if you still don't get the trophy pop then try to get a public match, though servers are pretty dead.

1 hour ago, Varhur said:

Yes, they count in private.  That's how I got my last few. And yes, I know if you look at my trophies it's not there, but I did it on the ps4. I can never get a group for boosting on the ps3. 

Edited by RoxasOnFire