Unlock all skills glitch (Patch 1.06)

40 minutes ago, gteschuh said:

I found a very easy glitch too unlock all skills. This glitch only works on the current patch 1.06. I also tried it on version 1.00 and it doesn’t work there.

From the Main Menu got to where you can buy all the skills

Spend all your money and tokens to buy as many skills as you can

Hit the PS button and close the game

The game will have saved all the skills you bought, but you have all your tokens and money back. Repeat this until you have all skills unlocked.

The most expensive Skill cost 3 tokens and 60000 credits. This is the minimum you need if you want to unlock all skills at once by doing this trick.

Only works with Skills and not with Weapons.

The current Patch is just a week old and probably not the last one, maybe they will patch this out at some point.

nice, I was planning to play this game at some point this will make it easy for me to be op early kind of like how sniper elite 3 has that glitch that let's you by pass the hardest mode, I wish I knew that when I first played as I was stuck at the same part for 2 years

Thanks. It worked perfectly. 

For those that just started the game and want to get the 3 tokens quickly so you can take advantage of this glitch before they possibly patch it then the two qiuckest challenges to get the tokens would be the 20 headshots challenge on the first map and killing Nizhlev on the 2nd map within 5 minutes.

57 minutes ago, Sinthoras_96 said:

Does this actually speed up the plat process? Don't you need to complete all the challenges anyway? @gteschuh

With this glitch you only need to complete 24 out of the 30 challenges for one trophy and you have an maxed out character from the start.

Without this glitch you probably need to complete more than the 24 challenges to get enough tokens to buy the 57 out of 60 skills for one trophy. Some challenges give more tokens than others, so I cant say exactly how many you must complete playing the “normal” way.

Edited by gteschuh
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, gteschuh said:

With this glitch you only need to complete 24 out of the 30 challenges for one trophy and you have an maxed out character from the start.

Without this glitch you probably need to complete more than the 24 challenges to get enough tokens to buy the 57 out of 60 skills for one trophy. Some challenges give more tokens than others, so I cant say exactly how many you must complete playing the “normal” way.

Okay thanks. 

I have the game here, so I will probably start it soon to abuse this then. 

Now bad are the bugs after the updates? 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...