Saints Row: The Third - Remastered PS4 ve Xbox One for Coming on 22 May 2020

22 May 2020 in coming

It was officially announced.

5ea1a6ff-6fa3-4ce2-a2a0-d26150eb341c.jpg

The remastered version of Saints Row: The Third is on the way.

American video game rental company GameFly listed Saints Row: The Third - Remastered for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. The release date is specified as May 7.

There is no official announcement for now, but we expect it to be done very soon.

Deep Silver Volition's open world action adventure game was first released for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and PC on November 15, 2011.

You can follow for details.

https://twitter.com/DARKandBRAVE

Edited by DarkLordSHTR
  • Like 2

I thought they would have done this years ago, actually I already thought they had remastered it lol but it was just the 4th game. Well had a blast playing Saint Row The Third, and I wouldn't mind ptatting it again, now give us the first two games as well. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, DarkLordSHTR said:

5ea1a6ff-6fa3-4ce2-a2a0-d26150eb341c.jpg

The remastered version of Saints Row: The Third is on the way.

American video game rental company GameFly listed Saints Row: The Third - Remastered for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. The release date is specified as May 7.

There is no official announcement for now, but we expect it to be done very soon.

Deep Silver Volition's open world action adventure game was first released for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and PC on November 15, 2011.

Interesting. I had put Saints Row IV on hold for a long time now, and haven't started Gat, so it might be nice to start on Third before the two. Wonder if they're gonna have the separate German list again.

So late into the Remaster game, they must need money after the latest stuff tanked. Really they should just focus on a new SR. 

Wish they do a trilogy Remaster instead too..

5 hours ago, Zatzuken said:

All the superpowers ruined 4 for me.

They made it so fun to navigate the world though. 

22 hours ago, X_RaceKing_X said:

With PS5 being super close im surprised this is happening. But this is a must have for me! 

I’m assuming there’s gonna be some announcement about SR5 with this coming out around the time it gets fully revealed.

3 hours ago, one_more_name said:

Nice

How about the other two saint rows 

Never gonna happen, source code for SR1 and 2 are really difficult to work with. At least that’s the gist of what they’ve said on live-streams. 

13 minutes ago, DarkHpokinsn said:

They made it so fun to navigate the world though. 

I’m assuming there’s gonna be some announcement about SR5 with this coming out around the time it gets fully revealed.

Never gonna happen, source code for SR1 and 2 are really difficult to work with. At least that’s the gist of what they’ve said on live-streams. 

Saints row 4 is definitely my favorite. It's just a shame that it has the best vehicle customization when you have no need to ever drive

Plus this scene is easily my favorite

• Like 1

This is fantastic news, if it's true of course! I do wonder why this weren't released when the Switch version came out as I thought they would have (especially seeing number 4 was remastered).  Hopefully that means 'real' Saint Row 5 will happen 

Edited by ZachBoardyHD