About those stupid combat trophies...

Since my partners always kills most of the enemies can be useful to speed up the combat trophies, I was wondering if there's any way to order them to not be so aggressive or playing alone.

If it's not possible any of the two things above, who is more pacifist? Is not possible to remove their weapons right?

In games like this I usually keep a save reload on a mission with large enemy spawns or waves. Then abuse a reload to keep killing the enemies in different ways. If you can get by too, playing for a while without investing in upgrades then you can load a save choose the upgrades/abilities you need for that specific trophy do it then reload and choose whatever other abilities and upgrades you need for others.

(I also usually in these instances set my party to solo no AI partners.)

A good tip i can give you is to not play on easy or narrative mode, since your companions will most likelly one shot enemies, another thing you can also try is to give orders to your 2 member to take cover away from you using the left and right arrows.

Also yeah, as stated by Lord_Bane999 use a lot of saves both for upgrading your skills so you don't waste points and also to make them early in the game.

2 hours ago, Vega said:

give orders to your 2 member to take cover away from you using the left and right arrows.

Ah good, I picked up playing again this game after so many months and I don't remember all the controller buttons.. So with the arrows I can give orders, thanks I'll do it

Up on the d-pad also orders both of them to do the same action. Given how useless they are compared to previous ME titles and thus how infrequently I used squad commands, I would rather the button would have been used for something else, like a shortcut to the profile menu.

Whenever you want to hobble your squad mates, you can respec them in the medbay then not assign any skillpoints. This will prevent them from casting any abilities and lower the damage of their weapons as they won't have boosts from passive skills. It can also be useful for something like the "when our powers combine" trophy by respecing Peebee and then only putting points in Pull so that's the only skill she can use.

For the killing 100 enemies while hovering I found a good way to tackle that is as you play. Often in the wild (particularly on the first planet) you will come across random bugs which die in one hit. So as you play, when you arrive at a destination like a remnant terminal, see if there are any bugs in firing range on radar, then hover and take them out. 2 bugs here, 3 bugs there add up over time. I did one run on insanity so hovering while shooting during normal combat wasn't really a good idea.

Do note meleeing floating enemies trophy does not work with singularity, only pull. I wasted a ton of time trying to get it with singularity during normal play.

Edited by Guardian_owl