Delisted?

shiral_rsatu

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Still delisted... but Coma 2 is available.  Makes you wonder what the problem was for it to be delisted. Anybody know where can we get the AS version?  I checked the Japanese PSN and it's not there... not even the Hong Kong PSN.

6 minutes ago, Eispan said:

Still delisted... but Coma 2 is available.  Makes you wonder what the problem was for it to be delisted. Anybody know where can we get the AS version?  I checked the Japanese PSN and it's not there... not even the Hong Kong PSN.

The As version was a limited run physical edition.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Leenewbe said:

The AS version was a limited run physical edition.

So this is the one that's now being sold for £100.00 XD... damn the things we'd do for stacks eh?  I'll think about it... Wanting so much to stack this next to Coma 2... I've already completed the EU version a long time ago.

6 minutes ago, kanzenchaos said:

It was also available digitally in the HK region.

Probably delisted as well. It's no longer available. No fret, I'll just grin and bear it.  Thanks for both your replies...

• Like 1

• 8 months later...

Just saw a physical version of this game for Switch a few days ago, then saw the 2nd game on sale on PSN currently and wondered why the first wasn’t. Now I know. 

It’s basically been two years since the delisting, so I doubt at this point they’ll bother relisting it. ?

• 10 months later...