Unji-Most_380

The New Boss

11 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

For this trophy, need I to flip 16 "random" bosses or different bosses? If I play a NG+ after flipped 13 bosses on the first run, can I flip just 3 bosses and get the trophy or i need to flip the 3 bosses that I forgot?

Also, in Barclay Mills i can't wiretap juntion boxes, is a bug i suppose.. anyone has the same problem?

Update: close and re-open the game fixed the juntion boxes bug

Edited by Unji-Most_380

Up

Please, I'm in my third run and I didn't got the trophy.. 

cant believe this trophy is still glitched,I thought everything should be fine by patch 1.09...

I 100% confirmed I flipped all bosses,I even read journal in-game and compare to Lincoln journal fandom website and all exactly working for me but no trophy...can the dev team makes better statistic tracking page?

I'm playing this on Xbox One right now and I didn't get this Achievement. I'm 99.5% sure I recruited every racket boss. I still looks like it's glitched.

From what I have been told, playing offline is the way to go, Currently 50% done the game offline, Disable your DLC as you wont be able to play offline with it 

1 hour ago, imTomOrlando said:

From what I have been told, playing offline is the way to go, Currently 50% done the game offline, Disable your DLC as you wont be able to play offline with it 

you CAN play offline with dlc, this is how I did it exactly for the rest of game and dlcs once the new boss trophy is glitched

Can you clarify what you all mean? Do you mean offline with the latest patch? Or offline and only with the original 1.00 game?

Posted (edited)

Hello, new to the forum.

I’ve recently started my second run of this game to flip all bosses. So far I’ve only flipped two.

Can someone confirm if disabling the online and continuing from this point will work OR do I have to literally start from the beginning again playing the whole game from start to finish offline??

The game allows me to open my save no problem offline, WITH dlc installed so I could technically continue from this point offline if it will still pop?

Any help is much appreciated!

Edited by Jimmy947

19 minutes ago, Jimmy947 said:

Hello, new to the forum.

I’ve recently started my second run of this game to flip all bosses. So far I’ve only flipped two.

Can someone confirm if disabling the online and continuing from this point will work OR do I have to literally start from the beginning again playing the whole game from start to finish offline??

The game allows me to open my save no problem offline, WITH dlc installed so I could technically continue from this point offline if it will still pop?

Any help is much appreciated!

Currently still trying, ill let you know when I finish tonight

6 minutes ago, imTomOrlando said:

Currently still trying, ill let you know when I finish tonight

Okay, great! Good Luck and yes please let us know as I really don’t want to start from the beginning again :(

I wonder why you had to disable DLC to play offline? Mine checks for additional content (offline) but then just goes to the main menu where it lets me hit continue? Is this because I haven’t actually reached the point where the DLC unlocks in my game yet??