Lost My Lifetime Premium Membership

@Sly-Ripper I, along with a few others seem to have lost our lifetime premium memberships. @grimydawg___ is another one who lost his and I believe we both bought our memberships when you were still building this site, so I don't know if the length of our memberships has anything to do with it. @BlindMango do you know anything about it?

Parker

I lost mine too. I don't know if I had a year membership or lifetime, because someone gifted it to me, but regardless I lost it yesterday.

Edit: I think mine was only a year, and it must've been expiration time. I went ahead and renewed for another year. 

Edited by Level37Wizard

25 minutes ago, Sly Ripper said:

Fixed, I'm manually upgrading the others that were affected

How did you get it?

first I bought it for michaelge1990 account in 2013 I think.
then in 2014 or 2015 I've asked someone from your staff if it is possible to transfer this premium to another account, because I was moving on and he was so kind to do it.
Unfortunately I don't have anything to prove it. I've searched for my ticket or receipt but with no luck... :/  

EDIT: I've checked my inbox on my first account, but it's empty too. :c

Edited by Mi5hmasH563

1 hour ago, BlindMango said:

@Sly Ripper - Parker's name got randomly reverted a day or two ago to his PSN ID instead of staying as his forum name (It was 'Parker'). Any ideas? 

I believe that was due to my Premium Membership ending. If I'm not mistaken only Premium Members can change their forum name. I didn't realize my membership had ended before I sent you a PM. 

Parker

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Cummins-Getrag said:

I believe that was due to my Premium Membership ending. If I'm not mistaken only Premium Members can change their forum name. I didn't realize my membership had ended before I sent you a PM. 

Parker

Ah that makes sense, I bet that was it :P 

41 minutes ago, Cummins-Getrag said:

Parker

Huh, was wondering when a new moderator came about. 

On 11/03/2020 at 9:36 PM, Sly Ripper said:

Fixed, I'm manually upgrading the others that were affected.

Edit: if I missed anyone, let me know

How did you get it?

I've lost mine too, thanks in advance for fixing, Sly. :)

Edited by Shmenon-Pie
Clarifying that I wasn't being sarcastic.
  • Like 1

I also lost mine...I got a lifetime membership when I donated to help get this site started, back in 2011. You came to ps3imports to ask for donations to start this site.  I also sent you a message Sly.

Edited by lordmartock
added

14 hours ago, corkscrew17 said:

Late to the party, but I lost mine too. It still shows 10 trophies in my cabinet though, which I thought was odd

You purchased a year

12 hours ago, Shmenon-Pie said:

I've lost mine too, thanks in advance for fixing, Sly. :)

11 hours ago, lordmartock said:

I also lost mine...I got a lifetime membership when I donated to help get this site started, back in 2011. You came to ps3imports to ask for donations to start this site.  I also sent you a message Sly.

Fixed