SquidGeneral10

Old West Oasis trophy is bugged.

17 posts in this topic

Hey Cowboys, the Old West Oasis trophy for repairing the saloon generator isn't working right now. Save any map offerings you have until it's fixed, and pray that it gets fixed before the end of this week since there's increased chances to get the Dead Dawg Saloon map for this week only.

1 hour ago, Samakin_Pie said:

There’s an update, hopefully it fixes the trophy.

It did not. Just tried and no trophy

3 hours ago, WardenOfWisps said:

It did not. Just tried and no trophy

Disappointing, I’m hoping the map will show up often when they actually do fix it.

3 hours ago, Samakin_Pie said:

Disappointing, I’m hoping the map will show up often when they actually do fix it.

That would be the fair thing to do so it probably won’t happen lol!

Edit: I have attempted it twice today and still nothing. With the Coronavirus, I wouldn’t expect anything over the weekend.

Edited by VoidVictorious

Well it has a rate of 0.1% by now. So is it possible right now?

11 minutes ago, hizi90 said:

Well it has a rate of 0.1% by now. So is it possible right now?

Nope. People hack trophies all the time, so it's best to look at PSNP achievers and the game's official forums, not PSN rarity.

1 hour ago, SquidGeneral10 said:

Nope. People hack trophies all the time, so it's best to look at PSNP achievers and the game's official forums, not PSN rarity.

Yeah, Squid is right, I just did it twice and no luck. It’s a bummer, but hopefully it will be resolved soon.

If anyone is new to the game, it's a great game but the Devs are absolutely hopeless lol which is sad because it is a great game just not in the best of hands. 
Hope it gets fixed soon for you guys!

14 hours ago, Bushido_Cypher said:

If anyone is new to the game, it's a great game but the Devs are absolutely hopeless lol which is sad because it is a great game just not in the best of hands. 
Hope it gets fixed soon for you guys!

Cypher is absolutely right. The game is awesome, but the developers constantly change things for the worst and they don’t pay attention to feedback. I am attaching a link to the forums where this bug has been listed. Create an account and leave a comment that you ran into the glitch on ps4 and upvote the post at the top. That will help a lot!!

https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/136132/dead-dawg-saloon-achievement-bugged#latest

Edited by VoidVictorious

The game just got an update today, they moved the gen. Hopefully inside so the game/trophy can register, cause the trophy details still say "in the Saloon."2e781eec-5c07-4891-a358-85d9d40cfb6a

1 hour ago, xAmaezingx said:

The game just got an update today, they moved the gen. Hopefully inside so the game/trophy can register, cause the trophy details still say "in the Saloon."2e781eec-5c07-4891-a358-85d9d40cfb6a

It’s still on the balcony and it’s fixed!

2 minutes ago, VoidVictorious said:

It’s still on the balcony and it’s fixed!

Oh alright, thanks! I'm glad it got fixed. 😊

25 minutes ago, Samakin_Pie said:

Is the chances of getting the new map still higher?

No, unfortunately that is not the case. 

Wish they’d add in a playlist for a week or so when a new map releases. And of course now that the trophy has been fixed I haven’t played on the map.