DrakeHellsing

Cooking Mama Cookstar

9 posts in this topic

That's amazing! I was thinking about getting a switch and this would be one of the top games I'd buy but I'm more than happy to get it on PS4, Cooking Mama was such a great series to play as a kid.

I'm losing my shit. This was my favorite game series when I was a kid! I'd love to play this. Hell I might even buy it twice.

6 hours ago, DrakeHellsing said:

https://mypotatogames.com/cooking-mama-cookstar-is-coming-to-switch-and-ps4-90-recipes/

Yes, you read that right, alongside the Switch, us PS4 users are actually getting a Cooking Mama to play on the PS4.  I for one am actually genuinely excited as the other Cooking Mama game I've played is pretty cool.

This is great news! I played a bit on my friends Switch and loved it. I think i'd really dig cooking games, so having this incoming is exciting. Actually, come to think of it, I love crafting stuff in general in games.

I was thinking of getting this on switch because I assumed it would never come to a playstation console.  Might get it on ps4 now for the trophies. 

For switch it looks like a release of March 31st. So I assume Ps4 will be around the same time.

The current situation around this game is ridiculous, the physical switch copies will skyrocket in price because of this.

Seriously a cooking mama game mining your switch for bitcoin is something else, how did this happen . If this was April's fools I would could call this a abysmal attempt at making something believable.

Is this even true? what is happening to this world?

Edited by charxsetsuna

The whole marketing behind this game confuses the hell out of me. I pre-ordered the game for Switch a couple of months ago, money is already out of my account and I really hope I still get it.

2 hours ago, charxsetsuna said:

Seriously a cooking mama game mining your switch for bitcoin is something else, how did this happen?

I really think that they were using "blockchain" as a buzzword at the time, which led to more confusion, even for myself. Definitely up there for dodgy marketing ploy.