Remake MAG from PS3

villdoc

• 2 months later...

MAG is my favorite game of all time. It was a great experience, and I loved the teamwork aspect of the game. I had around 3000 hours on the game, and enjoyed every minute of playing it. I would love if Sony brought it back for PS5, but I doubt it would happen unfortunately. 

• Like 2

M.A.G.  Wow, the memories...☺️

SONY, you’ve got a treasure chest of memorable IP’s (either 1st party or 3rd party) from 1994 to remake for your most powerful console to date this Fall: I’m thinking Jumping Jack Flash, Rival Schools, Dark Cloud, Contra, Armored Core, Midnight Club, NBA Street, Onimusha, White Knight Chronicles, The Darkness, & PayDay.

But one of the most anxious titles that I’ve been clamoring for is a remake of M.A.G.  Such an ambitious endeavor of a game for its time!  SONY, we need this!

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Starcade_Legend said:

M.A.G.  Wow, the memories...263a.png

SONY, you’ve got a treasure chest of memorable IP’s (either 1st party or 3rd party) from 1994 to remake for your most powerful console to date this Fall: I’m thinking Jumping Jack Flash, Rival Schools, Dark Cloud, Contra, Armored Core, Midnight Club, NBA Street, Onimusha, White Knight Chronicles, The Darkness, & PayDay.

But one of the most anxious titles that I’ve been clamoring for is a remake of M.A.G.  Such an ambitious endeavor of a game for its time!  SONY, we need this!

Would like to add Syphon Filter to your list as well.

• Like 2

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/1/2020 at 8:01 AM, x7251 said:

MAG is my favorite game of all time. It was a great experience, and I loved the teamwork aspect of the game. I had around 3000 hours on the game, and enjoyed every minute of playing it. I would love if Sony brought it back for PS5, but I doubt it would happen unfortunately. 

Ditto