kALWa888

How to obtain Wrath of Darkness Action Command?

16 posts in this topic

I know that No Heart gives it to me for a moment when I'm stepping in to the pool of darkness. But after I win the fight, command does not appear in my collection. I've tried to use it on him, but still no effect. I got it as Terra, but I don't know how it happened. I beat him like 6 times as Ventus and still no luck. Does anybody know how to obtain it? It's the last thing I need for completing Ventus' Reports.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's not part of the reports. You must be missing something else as Ventus. Don't forget - each character has commands only they can get.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Huh, so I have to check it out. Good to know that I'm wasting my time on him. On Critical mode ;) Thanks man!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

I'm trying to get platinum as well right now. It's definitely not from a boss, you get everything in the game either as a reward after a boss/mini game/arena or through command melding. Some commands you can only get through command boards when playing them on a safe point and buying them on these special cubes with a star :) 

Just look at your reports, you can easily see what's missing and then just google it. I personally use this list 'cause the order is exactly the same as ingame and there's everything for Aqua, Terra and Ventus:

https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/kingdom-hearts-birth-by-sleep-final-mix/269595-kingdom-hearts-birth-sleep-report-guide-2.html?s=128cb70f000b139e512282d2bf7ae41f

You might need to open some pictures in a new window otherwise they won't work (for me at least) 😁

Edited by neko-chan251191
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Omg, it was stopra! I dont know how could I miss it. And I wasted my time xD But finally, thank u for this, otherwise I would still probably trying to get this. And I was starting to get really angry :/

Edited by kALWa888
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A little bit related.


Can someone explain how to unlock the Meteor Shower, Ragnarok & Lightning Ray shotclock commands for Terra? I know you can unlock them on the Boardgame but what do I need to do exactly? Just buy command panels and hope for the best?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, BB-BakkerJ said:

A little bit related.


Can someone explain how to unlock the Meteor Shower, Ragnarok & Lightning Ray shotclock commands for Terra? I know you can unlock them on the Boardgame but what do I need to do exactly? Just buy command panels and hope for the best?

It's in a set location on the board, you just need to keep aiming for that square and hope for the best. The ability that lets you move to any panel is your best friend.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

16 minutes ago, BB-BakkerJ said:

A little bit related.


Can someone explain how to unlock the Meteor Shower, Ragnarok & Lightning Ray shotclock commands for Terra? I know you can unlock them on the Boardgame but what do I need to do exactly? Just buy command panels and hope for the best?

Yes they are random.

 

https://www.khwiki.com/Command_Board

 

If you check each Board (Royal,Keyboard etc) it shows the panel where it may appear. So aim for that one at the beginning and if it's not there, quit and retry.

Also, play don't attempt that in the arena, only on the world map

Edited by sephiroth4424
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, sepheroithisgod said:

It's in a set location on the board, you just need to keep aiming for that square and hope for the best. The ability that lets you move to any panel is your best friend.

 

6 minutes ago, sephiroth4424 said:

Yes they are random


This is a bit contradicting 😅. I’ve been buying Command penals for hours and nothing happens. If there is a set location, how do I know which location to aim for?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, BB-BakkerJ said:

 


This is a bit contradicting 1f605.png. I’ve been buying Command penals for hours and nothing happens. If there is a set location, how do I know which location to aim for?

There are special panels with a Star on them. These are the ones that contain the command board only commands. I did this game twice so I'm very confident they are in the same spot every time.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, sepheroithisgod said:

There are special panels with a Star on them. These are the ones that contain the command board only commands. I did this game twice so I'm very confident they are in the same spot every time.


So I just need to land on those special panels that give bonuses? And than hoping to get the shotclock command? So I don’t need to buy any normal penals? This makes more sense to me than buying all these penals.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, BB-BakkerJ said:


So I just need to land on those special panels that give bonuses? And than hoping to get the shotclock command? So I don’t need to buy any normal penals? This makes more sense to me than buying all these penals.

The normal panels do not matter, but you do need to make sure you have enough to afford the special panel when you land on it. I think these shot lock commands range from 1000-1500 spending on the board. I would just try to keep looping around the section of the board that has the star on it.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, sepheroithisgod said:

The normal panels do not matter, but you do need to make sure you have enough to afford the special panel when you land on it. I think these shot lock commands range from 1000-1500 spending on the board. I would just try to keep looping around the section of the board that has the star on it.


I just don’t see these special penals. I’m in the Arena btw. Do I need to do this from a savepoint?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

15 minutes ago, BB-BakkerJ said:


I just don’t see these special penals. I’m in the Arena btw. Do I need to do this from a savepoint?

From the world map. I don't believe you can get them in the Arena

 

Meteor Shower

https://www.khwiki.com/Royal_Board

 

Ragnarok

https://www.khwiki.com/Keyblade_Board

 

Lightning Ray

https://www.khwiki.com/Spaceship_Board

 

Check the maps, it numbers where they are

Also i believe you need to play with the character that learns the command

Edited by sephiroth4424
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, sephiroth4424 said:

From the world map. I don't believe you can get them in the Arena

 


Lol. I feel so stupid now. The star penals are now easy to see when playing from a savepoint. Well, I guess I wasted a few hours in the arena. Thanks for the replies.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BB-BakkerJ said:


Lol. I feel so stupid now. The star penals are now easy to see when playing from a savepoint. Well, I guess I wasted a few hours in the arena. Thanks for the replies.

Just be aware that they are in specific star panels. From example, Meteor is on the one above the starting point, the one that costs 850 points

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.