How long to achieve online trophies ?

Benjamin_Clds

Except Lifer you can get the other online trophies within 1 hour, if you have a boosting partner, which shouldn't be a problem here.

Lifer needs you to drive 1000 miles while in a club, which means ~150 races, of course depending on the kind of race and its lenght.

Time will differ from kind of race, but if you want it out of the way, you can do it easy within the time till server closed.

Tips in the Guide

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Benjamin_Clds said:

One more question. I am asking myself about buying or not the Season pass. I know that some DLC will be not downloadable. But, it will be possible for me to play these DLC and to get trophies ?

Thanks

You can't buy the season pass anymore due to all of the DLC being removed from the store. Unless you have already purchased DLC, you wont be able to play them or get trophies for them

9 minutes ago, black__bunny said:

You can't buy the season pass anymore due to all of the DLC being removed from the store. Unless you have already purchased DLC, you wont be able to play them or get trophies for them

You cant even download them anymore.  Unless they are on your PS4 you are SOL like me. 

Ive been doing the online trophies, id say 12-15 hours of elastic band throttle to get lifer is the longest part. The other can be done quickly with a second account or friend.  

On 15. 3. 2020 at 2:21 AM, audiopile said:

You cant even download them anymore.  Unless they are on your PS4 you are SOL like me. 

Ive been doing the online trophies, id say 12-15 hours of elastic band throttle to get lifer is the longest part. The other can be done quickly with a second account or friend.  

Can you please advice me what setup did you use for elastic band throttle grind? What event or race? Did you only kept throttle pressed?

On 3/12/2020 at 6:07 AM, TangrakNor said:

Lifer needs you to drive 1000 miles while in a club, which means ~150 races, of course depending on the kind of race and its length.

You can actually rubber band afk for this after you finish the tour. I did it this way and got the trophy. 

Edited by kidson2004
  • Like 1

Quick note:
You definitely 100% need online to be able to get Lifer.
There is a very rare bug that has come up with stats not being tracked and I want to make sure this is available for anyone looking for into: If you discover that your stats are not updating, going into offline mode and getting your stats to track again and then turning it back on typically solves that issue so make sure you are checking your stats every so often, especially right now when you have a little under a week and a half to get this done.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, RolandMate said:

Can you please advice me what setup did you use for elastic band throttle grind? What event or race? Did you only kept throttle pressed?

4 hours ago, kidson2004 said:

You can actually rubber band afk for this after you finish the tour. I did it this way and got the trophy. 

India - Tamil Nadu time trial single event. I used masking tape on R2, no other buttons needed. Choose your fastest car and watch it bounce around the track for days. I didnt even finish the tour, I dont know if is required at all.

This will also level boost you even if you end up with zero fame.

Edited by audiopile
  • Like 2