Soundtrack Bug

Smzthy-

I’ve recently encountered what seems to be a bug with the Danny B soundtrack. Whenever I face Coral Riff I sometimes end up missing a beat as the music randomly goes out of sync. I doubt that this will be much of a problem when using the normal tempo characters, but it certainly can be a major issue when using Bolt or Coda.

With that said, does anyone know of any other bugs similar to this one? I’d rather not use a soundtrack if it can cause random issues.

Uh, nice and strange find! 

There is one more music bug that I can think of... demonstrated here by poor, poor @SlimSanta94 :P 

That one occurs with the Virt soundtrack. Apparently the bug can happen when the song loops back on itself, 

But in all honesty though... Why would you ever use something different than the Metal remixes? ?

Edited by Arcesius
  • Like 2

With the Danny B soundtrack it's not so much a bug and more an oversight by the developers. Basically in the Coral riff fight if you're using the Danny B soundtrack the game will be attempting to play several audio tracks on top of each other, which creates lag and commonly causes it to go out of sync. This also happens on Zone 4 with one of the metal soundtracks (I can't remember the name of it). For Coda/Bolt i'd recommend either Virt or A-Rival as they're easy to follow and relatively bug free.

5 hours ago, Arcesius said:

Uh, nice and strange find! 

There is one more music bug that I can think of... demonstrated here by poor, poor @SlimSanta94 :P 

That one occurs with the Virt soundtrack. Apparently the bug can happen when the song loops back on itself, 

But in all honesty though... Why would you ever use something different than the Metal remixes? 1f606.png

^ That also happens too if you have really bad timing and spend too long fighting Death metal. During the loop in the song if anything spawns it can go crazy and move several times at once... It's a very rare bug, i'd never encountered it before after about 800 hours of playing..That shit hurt xD It shouldn't be a problem with faster tempo characters, as you'll likely be done with the fight before the song loops.

Edited by SlimSanta94
  • Like 2