majob

March Madness officially cancelled by NCAA

14 posts in this topic

Wouldn't exactly call NASCAR a sport either, so no sports for the foreseeable future.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, damon8r351 said:

Wouldn't exactly call NASCAR a sport either, so no sports for the foreseeable future.

I'm not a fan but just about every sports body and authority consideres auto racing to be a sport so Nascar is still a sport

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, majob said:

I'm not a fan but just about every sports body and authority consideres auto racing to be a sport so Nascar is still a sport

 

There's an informal criterion I have for determining whether something is a sport or an activity: Can you eat a sandwich while in the middle of it? If yes, it's an activity, not a sport. Can you eat a sandwich while driving a car? Yes. It's not a sport.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And..... STILL CHAMPION, your Virginia Cavaliers!

 

I don’t know what I am going to do without my March Madness fix.  It was bad enough this weekend without conference (ACC) tournaments but it will really sting in the coming weeks.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*sighs*

 

OF COURSE the one year Dayton might actually be somewhat decent and OF COURSE it gets canceled.

 

RIP Dayton ever being good again

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well this sucks but it was the move they had to make. And yes I’m One those who like nascar :P 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, damon8r351 said:

 

There's an informal criterion I have for determining whether something is a sport or an activity: Can you eat a sandwich while in the middle of it? If yes, it's an activity, not a sport. Can you eat a sandwich while driving a car? Yes. It's not a sport.

You can eat a sandwich while playing soccer so i guess it's not a sport too =P

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, EdinhoN said:

You can eat a sandwich while playing soccer so i guess it's not a sport too =P

 

Nope, soccer is not a sport. Sorry.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I guess american football ain't a sport either based on your logic.

 

Will the season/tournaments be decided on NCAA Basketball 2010? 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, NZBigC said:

I guess american football ain't a sport either based on your logic.

 

Will the season/tournaments be decided on NCAA Basketball 2010? 

 

No American football is definitely not a sport. Linemen look like they eat a lot of sandwiches.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As of now there is no sports on in America and for the forseable future 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.