Why'd It Have to Be Snakes?

ZachBoardyHD

Are there any other solutions for a fix for this trophy?

The very first snake that you come across (infront of the soul chest), it's there but for me, it won't let me hit the damn snake before it slithers  away and turns invisible, I've tried the glitch solution that's in the trophy guide but when I do that to the snake, it just disappears and doesn't count on the count?

I'm sorry if I sound like I'm moaning but this is such an irratating game to play! And there were me thinking it were going to be fun as i loved the Lara Croft spin offs which plays exacly like this one. They really need to fix the game as it's quit broken in general, with this trophy, the trophy for killing that enemy without killing 5 dogs glitched on time the first time, when you dash away to avoid an attack you get stuck on one place, the map is also bad and crap, the platforming is bad, using that fist thing with War to elevate your height is finicky and doesn't work half the time, when you sometimes dodge he will sometimes do a massive leap dodge which usually ends up with you falling of a platform, if you're on an edge you're character will just slip off. Also why can you grab one of those climbable metal grates which is a choir to traverse around to start with but not a damn normal edge?

Edited by ZachBoardyHD

While I don't have the game just yet all I can say is keep trying.

I've only played a sample size off a friend's game, I personally love this game though, flaws and all. Well, maybe not all the flaws. But I've played the first three and Platinum all of them. All I have to say is keep expectations in check. This isn't a AAA game or from a studio with much money. Actually, very little money as it had to get rescued from bankruptcy. The game has flaws but I think the gameplay more than makes up for them personally.

But I do plan on getting this, and I'll buy new, as I want to support a company that does things the right way and doesn't do "crunch", at least not like other companies. And they just a small studio trying to go somewhere. Small company, small funds, big ambitions, big heart, and that's a win to me. 

I just got this trophy and what seemed to work for me was that if I hit the glitched snakes with Strife's World Ender BEFORE they started to move away I was able to kill them. If they started to move then World Ender didn't hit them. I also used the core that made World Ender 100% wider at level 3, I think it was Trauma that you can buy from Vulgrim. Don't know if that makes a difference though.

This trophy was definitely annoying but I got it in less than 30 minutes following the video in the guide and experimenting with some different methods.

I personally really enjoyed this game and feel the complaints about it being buggy get really blown out of proportion.  I played the game for about 50 hours and only once had it crash on me (although I only lost about a few minutes of progress) and got stuck in a wall once or twice, but was able to get out by just mashing buttons.  A lot of love went into this game and overall I think it is a really fun experience, especially if you are a fan of the series.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...