AgnesLucy

AgnesLucy's Dispute

35 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

For one more reason, if each survivor is killed by walking on a hook once, they cannot win the Adept Huntress trophy.

Do you think that if each survivor is hung on a hook once and then killed, the Adept Huntress trophy is available?

Edited by AgnesLucy

Posted (edited)

4 minutes ago, kazya3319 said:

We are a total of four Korean friends.
We each have seven PS4.
That's why we play this game.
Make two sessions.
This game can be played quickly.
In our experience, if we have a lot of time and a lot of PS4, the game is judged to be able to win the platinum trophy in a week or so.
The user who reported AgnesLucy seems to think this would not be possible because he probably didn't try harder like we did.
Are users ignoring us who have played legitimately?
The user who reported this wanted his PS ID to remain in first place, so he reported AgnesLucy.

I’m sorry but I don’t believe this, you guys keep changing the story to suit your needs. So now, according to you, you did this with 28 ps4’s in total?

Edited by VoidVictorious

Posted (edited)

If you walked a survivor on a hook once and killed him. And if you can get that trophy, it's suspicious.

Edited by AgnesLucy

Posted (edited)

The game is obviously available in two weeks if anyone has a lot of time and a lot of PS4.
Try like us and you'll understand.

AgnesLucy를 신고한 외국인 친구야,

니가 직접 한국어 번역기 사용해서 이 글을 읽어라.

우리들은 4명이고 우리들의 PS4가

총 합쳐서 PS4가 7대라는것이지 총 28대가 아니란다.

아마 누구든지 진짜 PS4가 총 28대라면 일주일안으로 누구든지 플래티넘 트로피를 획득하겠지?

그리고 니가 이 게임에 대하여 최단기간 1등을 그렇게하고 싶으면 멀쩡한 유저를 건들지말고 니 스스로가 노력해서 얻으렴.

다시말하지만 이 게임은 누구든지 2주만에 플래티넘 트로피 획득이 가능하다!!!!

Edited by kazya3319

14 minutes ago, kazya3319 said:

The game is obviously available in two weeks if anyone has a lot of time and a lot of PS4.
Try like us and you'll understand.

AgnesLucy를 신고한 외국인 친구야,

니가 직접 한국어 번역기 사용해서 이 글을 읽어라.

우리들은 4명이고 우리들의 PS4가

총 합쳐서 PS4가 7대라는것이지 총 28대가 아니란다.

아마 누구든지 진짜 PS4가 총 28대라면 일주일안으로 누구든지 플래티넘 트로피를 획득하겠지?

그리고 니가 이 게임에 대하여 최단기간 1등을 그렇게하고 싶으면 멀쩡한 유저를 건들지말고 니 스스로가 노력해서 얻으렴.

다시말하지만 이 게임은 누구든지 2주만에 플래티넘 트로피 획득이 가능하다!!!!

You know that google translate is a thing, right? Also, with the servers being changed, you are still inaccurate. It makes no sense to say: we did this as fast as possible, but we chose to split the trophies up despite it being difficult to match up because we worked hard. I’m sorry, but this doesn’t add up.

8 minutes ago, Leo_the_Lion25 said:

I'll be honest, this sounds like someone who wanted to be the 1st achiever and lost it and reported a legit profile. I don't know anything about the game but if he boosted it in the fastest way possible even on an alt account. It's still legit no matter what.

I don't see anything wrong with making an alt account just to set the fast possible time. There's plenty of people who do that for a hobby. No harm done in it. 

That's my two cents on it. 

I agree with you to a certain degree. The issue I have is that if you are trying to go as fast as you can, logically you would take any advantage to get a faster time including taking every opportunity to maximize trophies when you match up. There have been a lot of inconsistencies listed here such as adept taking longer than skilled huntress (it doesn’t), 28 ps4’s being involved, and more nonsense. It would be nice if you looked at both sides of the issue.

18 minutes ago, HcG Clawz said:

If you knew how this game worked you could see in the video that he hasn't to all 3 unique killer perks so would't be able to get the trophy. 

There is literally nothing wrong with this list and it just looks like you're jealous that someone took your fastest achiever away.

I’m not going to continue to argue about this. It simply doesn’t make sense.