PS Vita Region Trick. EMAIL REQUIRED

Jam_Lime44

Hi team. I've been searching the internet all day for information but can not find anything on the subject.

The PS vita region trick to stack trophies, some are familiar with it, some aren't.

Those who are know that an email is required that can be sent through a link provided in other threads and in videos. 

The problem now is that this link no longer provides the email as the website can not process anything.

Those with out the email are unable to continue with the process. Would anyone be able to send me (and others that need it) the email? Till then I can not stack any trophies.

If you can provide help fire off bellow. 

Any help is appreciated 

1 hour ago, Jam_Lime44 said:

Hi team. I've been searching the internet all day for information but can not find anything on the subject.

The PS vita region trick to stack trophies, some are familiar with it, some aren't.

Those who are know that an email is required that can be sent through a link provided in other threads and in videos. 

The problem now is that this link no longer provides the email as the website can not process anything.

Those with out the email are unable to continue with the process. Would anyone be able to send me (and others that need it) the email? Till then I can not stack any trophies.

Any help is appreciated 

I saw your message and I will help you this afternoon (French hour). It didn't do it since february so i hope it still working.

If some people have the same problem let me know please.

3 hours ago, Jam_Lime44 said:

Any help is appreciated 

You have the solution below with the website to get the required email. Maybe next time just use the search tool? ?

3 hours ago, Jam_Lime44 said:

Any help is appreciated 

Just be careful, as it can potentially fuck your trophies up, switching around accounts. Don't do too many other region games all at once. 

17 minutes ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

Just be careful, as it can potentially fuck your trophies up, switching around accounts. Don't do too many other region games all at once. 

As long as you sync your trophies often you should be good. 

• Like 1

Cheers everyone! I think I may not have explained it clearly though.

I'm fully aware of the method, it's just the website that sends the email to your email address no longer works and I required someone to forward it to me.

It's all sweet now though! I've got the email

Edited by Jam_Lime44

32 minutes ago, Jam_Lime44 said:

Cheers everyone! I think I may not have explained it clearly though.

I'm fully aware of the method, it's just the website that sends the email to your email address no longer works and I required someone to forward it to me.

It's all sweet now though! I've got the email

I sent it. Tell if it doesn't work.