Still Obtainable?

3 hours ago, LuckyZulu109 said:

Was looking at this game and saw that people unlocked the multiplayer trophies after the shut down but I dont believe they hacked it. How is this possible?

Faith has nothing to do with that, face the facts - they are clearly hacked, online part has been shut down in 2010.

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 2

• 2 months later...
On 3/13/2020 at 6:32 AM, LuckyZulu109 said:

Was looking at this game and saw that people unlocked the multiplayer trophies after the shut down but I dont believe they hacked it. How is this possible?

Believe me I wish it were true. This is the only unobtainable on my list that I really wanted to platinum. But unfortunately until said otherwise, they'll be hacked trophies.

On 3/13/2020 at 9:03 AM, Smashero said:

Faith has nothing to do with that, face the facts - they are clearly hacked, online part has been shut down in 2010.

^ this. Like Smashy said, the servers were indeed shot down in 2010, 'cos of the Pandemic Studios (RIP) closure by EA. But you can still play the game if you like the series, but I have to warn you, the game is nothing special & it's very short (10 hrs. max). I didn't play it, but I watched gameplay videos.

Edited by kenseizenkai

• 2 years later...