School mode ending done faster?

Just looking to ask everyone who has played this game and knows if you need to do all of the monokuma models or just make the final one as I found it to be hard to look for a real sold yes or no as I saw on the wiki that people said you can get endings by having all the report cards filled in and just making the last model however. The guide on here says you need all of them so am kind of lost here as I don't know where am meant to go with this. also know I am playing the 1 and 2 reloaded one of danganronpa 1 so if that changes anything or if anyone knows the real answer let me know. 

If you still need to fill all the report cards you don't have to make all the models, and the last is only needed for the reward in coins. To get all the endings you first need to have filled all the report cards, so usually the first playthrough of school mode is done ignoring the models and filling the report cards, while trying to get the materials needed for the last model, in order to get the monocoins reward.

Then once you have filled all of the report cards, you can do the following playthroughs completing all the models because you need date tickets in order to raise the characters' meter which you need to max out in order for the endings to unlock, and the tickets are given to you by Monokuma when you complete the models.

Finishing models will reward you with date tickets, which you can use to take a character on a date, increase their affinity points and unlock their ending once school mode is over and they reach max affinity. So technically, you can finish school mode with only a few models done, and still get a character's ending if you take them on enough dates. I wouldn't recommend it though, as more models completed means more date tickets, which would obviously make the whole process much faster. Don't worry if you fail at completing all of the models on your first run. You get to keep your stats when you start over.

12 hours ago, gerboize said:

Finishing models will reward you with date tickets, which you can use to take a character on a date, increase their affinity points and unlock their ending once school mode is over and they reach max affinity. So technically, you can finish school mode with only a few models done, and still get a character's ending if you take them on enough dates. I wouldn't recommend it though, as more models completed means more date tickets, which would obviously make the whole process much faster. Don't worry if you fail at completing all of the models on your first run. You get to keep your stats when you start over.

12 hours ago, KN_Kirai said:

If you still need to fill all the report cards you don't have to make all the models, and the last is only needed for the reward in coins. To get all the endings you first need to have filled all the report cards, so usually the first playthrough of school mode is done ignoring the models and filling the report cards, while trying to get the materials needed for the last model, in order to get the monocoins reward.

Then once you have filled all of the report cards, you can do the following playthroughs completing all the models because you need date tickets in order to raise the characters' meter which you need to max out in order for the endings to unlock, and the tickets are given to you by Monokuma when you complete the models.

Oh I know you can keep going as I done the island mode and only ever done about 2 or 3 things to get enough tickets for about 2 characters each time but just asking if it is possible to do like what I did in danganronpa 2

Here's a summery of the things to know about both the School and Island Modes in Danganronpa 1 and 2 respectably:

In both games you don't need to do any of the build requests if you're only working on Report Cards.

In DR1's School Mode you MUST complete the last request or you won't see any of the friend endings. This is not the case with DR2's Island Mode.

You don't have to do all the requests in either game (that's really hard to do even with high stats across the board)

Hope this helps a little at least.

9 hours ago, Mansuetum_corde said:

Here's a summery of the things to know about both the School and Island Modes in Danganronpa 1 and 2 respectably:

In both games you don't need to do any of the build requests if you're only working on Report Cards.

In DR1's School Mode you MUST complete the last request or you won't see any of the friend endings. This is not the case with DR2's Island Mode.

You don't have to do all the requests in either game (that's really hard to do even with high stats across the board)

Hope this helps a little at least.

so if I wanted to I can do just 2 of them get ready for the last day one and just make the last model to make the endings pop up? I just wanted a normal answer then you must do all of them as I feel it is easy if I just done what I did in island mode, just two people at a time or just one at a time am fine with either.

Edited by KANERKB