Valued Employee - The easy way-

Hey Folks, I actually don't know if i am the only one, who had problems with this trophy but just in case someone in the future will hate this stupid part as much as I did, I found out an easy way to get this shit done in no time. 

1) First of all, get to the point in chapter 5, when you break through the floor after the fight with your comrades against the bunch of enemies right before the "maze" starts. 

2) Back your save to the cloud and load the game again. 

3) Now use the exact route he took in this guide until Minute 3:35. But instead of going in again for the next ink, save after you have put your first created Pipe into the mashine and back your Save again to the cloud. 

4) Your first step is safe now and just in case you mess your next step up, you can back your save from the cloud. But the good thing about doing it this way, is, that the pattern of the three enemies will reset and you can actually take the exact same route from your first run again. I tried it without going out and the whole pattern changed the whole time. Since it is not possible to take a quick peek around the corner, this whole section is a farce imo. Once you have repeated the step, simply create your second pipe, put it in the mashine, save, rince and repeat it one last time and the trophy is yours. 

I actually made it first try once I decided to actually back out after each "step" simply because I could use the famiiar pattern of the enemies and was able to take the exact same route three times in a row.

Maybe this helps someone in the future :-) It's a fantastic game, but Aggression and Valued Employee really sucked ass for me. 

Edited by DavySuicide

• 5 months later...
3 hours ago, HejjaMej said:

If it only was possible to save. It doesn't register for me at all. As soon as I quit the game most of the progress is lost and I end up in the beginning of chapter 2 for some reason. 

thats strange are you sure?? It definitely worked for me the way I described it. And not for me for a friend of mine as well. Have you inserted the pipe? Is your Auto Save active?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 28.10.2020 at 1:46 AM, HejjaMej said:

I got it to work after reinstalling the game and removing the old save-files. Damn glitchy game. For others that want to be able to save, dont use chapter select. It fucks up your normal saves.

I can totally agree that chapter select is messy here. Try to get the majority of all trophies in one playthrough and use the guides on youtube. 

This game is so awesome it would have deserved a better performance 

• Like 1