Warning on Japan Vita

Coexistant

2 hours ago, Coexistant said:

Hey everyone I figure I would create a post to warn everyone about the Japanese Vita version. There are 20 trophies (more than the normal 12) and these other 8 trophies are significantly harder to achieve than the original game. 

The original game is a 1/10 but this is more like a 4-6/10 based on your skill. The game took me 2-3 hours to complete (which is different than the normal 10-20 minutes to finish Metagal).

If you are going to attempt it... Good luck and have fun!

Holy shit. Thanks lol. I'm surprised this game had extra trophies and making the platinum alot more harder and challenging.

I would say a big part of what made it difficult (for non-Japanese users) is the Vita Trick. If I would have needed to pause I would of had to redo the entire game again.

I am really glad to have played the entire game though. The game really was a great arcade game and gave a bit of a challenge, especially in the Fortress Zones.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Coexistant said:

I would say a big part of what made it difficult (for non-Japanese users) is the Vita Trick. If I would have needed to pause I would of had to redo the entire game again.

I am really glad to have played the entire game though. The game really was a great arcade game and gave a bit of a challenge, especially in the Fortress Zones.

It's good that you had fun with this game!

But it is just sad that 1. a warning thread is made for a 'normal' trophy list with the reasoning behind it is that the other ones are piss easy and 2. a huge ammount of stackers will just hold of due to it been a tad bit harder...

Everyone there own obviously. 

6 hours ago, Coexistant said:

This could have easily been avoided by buying the physical release. ?

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
  • 5 months later...