Slickmoth33

Favourite Jam

3 posts in this topic

This was probably the last great need for speed till date.

Going on a nostalgia trip here, reminiscing on banging my ear drums with KFLAY's Hail mary ft  Danny brown.

What music do you consider pleasing in the game?

Edited by DaivRules

Well damn, got the ps3 and ps4 plats, but had to google the soundtrack. I too like the Danny Brown joint, but X Ambassadors also got a good song. 

NFS MW (PS2) had the best soundtrack imo and just wanted to point out that Heat is also a good NFS

Edited by JimboUrbanian

On 3/14/2020 at 9:08 AM, Slickmoth33 said:

This was probably the last great need for speed till date.

I don't really like it, pretty repetitive and tedious once you get past the opening thrills. 120 Assignments, meh. I enjoyed Payback for the customization, wraps and vinyls, I spent hours designing stuff.

But, I think I liked 70% of the music really, only a few I didn't like. The ones that stood out for me were:
Bangs - Brick + Mortar (Generally pleasing when it came on, "Locked in a cage" is good to, but I like this more)
and
Minerals - Congorock (It was playing during a clutch moment in a hard race that I barely won, I gravitated towards it after that, it's got that mob kinda beat where you feel compelled to do something ballsy at 250mph, BUGATTI !!!!.)

Edited by Asmund89