enjoy it whilst u can, patches will be incomming.

MatThaRiPP3R84

There is only 1 op build and its called fuma kunai op build with shuriken. Almost all gear  sets in nioh 2 r trash anyway so far. I mean u dont need any op sets with yokai burst counter xD

Edited by Sagaan

I hate that when they do those on Nioh 1. Let the people play the game how they want. Still didn't sure why they care so much about player having fun exploit through your game when you already got their money in single player game as long as it didn't break the game to be unplayable. I think it is coming to Nioh 2 too given how they react to elitist community. First to nerfed is that snake lady core everyone praised I would say.

Edited by FielVeredus
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, FielVeredus said:

I hate that when they do those on Nioh 1. Let the people play the game how they want. Still didn't sure why they care so much about player having fun exploit through your game when you already got their money in single player game as long as it didn't break the game to be unplayable. I think it is coming to Nioh 2 too given how they react to elitist community. First to nerfed is that snake lady core everyone praised I would say.

Well, it's their game.

Fixes, patches, buffs, nerfs..all fall under the same umbrella of support for their game.

Ever since the first open Alpha of Nioh 1 the devs have shown a high interesting in up and down tweaking the game.

Single player or not, it is their call in how they want their game to be played and what they will allow.

8 hours ago, Sagaan said:

There is only 1 op build and its called fuma kunai op build with shuriken. Almost all gear  sets in nioh 2 r trash anyway so far. I mean u dont need any op sets with yokai burst counter xD

That is going to end horribly.

All these build guides and streamers all taking the path of least resistance.

Maybe they are just doing it so they can make a reaction video for how KT broke their build later.

I love how some of you make fun of the OP and others who complain about the patches while you are missing the point of why people (me included) are complaining.

It's not about complaining about the game getting harder but about the devs disrespecting the time and effort people have putten into their builds. Imagine building a huge sandcastle which took you 150 hours to build and then some spoiled brat comes around, take a shit on it and proceeds to jump on it afterwards.

Sure you can build another one but you are still fucking pissed about the time you have lost and about this little brat not respecting it.

• Like 3

i don't go for op builds. that isn't what I was talking about. every single build in existence was changed, there's like 30 builds i found online and all of them was nerfed and tagged with outdatted, patched etc, for example the twin blade nerf in dark souls just brought the weapon in line with what any 2h should be for it's speed, yet in nioh builds were totally destroyed, hell they even had fextralife's wiki saved as a favorite so they could tune any aspect of the game around his guide lol. that level of arrogance i cba with, i imagine it'd be about as much fun as rubbing my balls accross a cheese grater. fuck that ;)

a friend followed a build guide for a straight up 2h weapon, and it was absolute shite because it had somehow been nerfed into the ground and the guide hadn't been updated. and got some guy to help him respec and work things out, farming some boss for 24 hrs for something. sounds like cancer to me.

Edited by MatThaRiPP3R84
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, ZeromusF4 said:

The snake summon you get from the second boss in the game is gonna be nerfed soon I'd bet. It does 5 times the damage of every other soul core

Sure if you're in a tiny box.

Good luck with getting the same damage if on a bridge, cliff, or wide area and the snake decides to bounce into oblivion. 

On 20/03/2020 at 2:51 AM, TJ_Solo said:

Sure if you're in a tiny box.

Good luck with getting the same damage if on a bridge, cliff, or wide area and the snake decides to bounce into oblivion. 

When it hits, it hits hard, but I'm convinced with the amount of times mine has just vanished off in the distance or plummeted into the abyss, eventually my soul core will just vanish along with the snake, haha

On 19.3.2020 at 7:15 PM, MatThaRiPP3R84 said:

i don't go for op builds. that isn't what I was talking about. every single build in existence was changed, there's like 30 builds i found online and all of them was nerfed and tagged with outdatted, patched etc, for example the twin blade nerf in dark souls just brought the weapon in line with what any 2h should be for it's speed, yet in nioh builds were totally destroyed, hell they even had fextralife's wiki saved as a favorite so they could tune any aspect of the game around his guide lol. that level of arrogance i cba with, i imagine it'd be about as much fun as rubbing my balls accross a cheese grater. fuck that ;)

a friend followed a build guide for a straight up 2h weapon, and it was absolute shite because it had somehow been nerfed into the ground and the guide hadn't been updated. and got some guy to help him respec and work things out, farming some boss for 24 hrs for something. sounds like cancer to me.

I recently finished Nioh 1 DLC (skipping double fights and such though - I hate them) and honestly, pretending that you need to farm boss for 24 hours or how every build in existence has been nerfed is nothing but insane hyperbole. I had a rough time with my old build which wasn't much of a build at all but then I just switched to spear build with Naomasa II's Red Demon Set and just checked what skills are good and... it became significantly easier. You don't need broken op builds to beat the game one bit, which are the main targets for nerfs (including the insane amrita max lvl nerf in Nioh 1).