Craggle95

Weekend League Re-opening

47 posts in this topic

Nice to see a company caring about trophies/achievements for once.

Edited by samuel_hsc

Is it realistic to get the trophy if you start the game today?

Edited by quickfoozlle

8 hours ago, quickfoozlle said:

Is it realistic to get the trophy if you start the game today?

If you are somewhat skilled, yes. Otherwise I wouldn't bother as it will be an insane grind in limited time.

Either way it will require a lot of time to grind 2000 points. At div7 lvl that's 50 wins (40 pts per win) for example... the higher up you go the more points you get per win though, so it gets faster.

Edited by ReverzEffect

Started yesterday with only 700/2000 and I'm at 1500/2000 today 😬 

if your any good at the game you can definitely get the trophy I'm a division 6 so I'm getting 50 points per win. 

I'm having a huge difficulty winning games and I'm at division 7, so I don't think i'll get the points required. But i'll keep on trying.

You have to qualify before the weekend league starting in 3 days, right?  Or you can sign during the weekend?

This is mandatory, because there are a lot of people buying the Journey trilogy which consists of Fifa 17, 18 and 19. I personally wouldn't recommend anyone to buy these games, you won't really enjoy the game. When the cycle of the game is over and the new one launches, EA really doesn't care for anyone still playing the previous ones. Not only are the prices in all of these games inflated, because no one plays the game anymore which results in less cards on the market in FUT. But also some trophies are impossible to get, so I'm glad for any of you guys who haven't gotten the Weekend League trophy yet. There aren't any events or special SBC's anymore which will also make it harder to grind and the queue's will be sooo much longer if you're trying to find someone to play against in a certain mode.

End of last year I platinum'd FIFA 19 and today I platinum'd FIFA 17, both were clean-ups of easy trophies (except the online draft one for 17) because I played the games in their respective years and didn't have to do any hard grinding anymore. I respect anyone that's willing to put up such a huge grind after the game's original lifespan, but I wouldn't recommend it myself.

8 hours ago, MattbluePT said:

I'm having a huge difficulty winning games and I'm at division 7, so I don't think i'll get the points required. But i'll keep on trying.

You have to qualify before the weekend league starting in 3 days, right?  Or you can sign during the weekend?

You have to "register" before it starts so I think you have until Thursday morning when it begins I'm division 5 just qualified got all 2K point this weekend 

Yeah it's last week just 2 days left right now! I hope everyone get it.

On 21/3/2020 at 10:22 PM, pdk123 said:

It s only on EUA? Here in Europe the competion still close

I just found out about all this now, do you know if they have put it in Europe or will put it?

14 hours ago, AriieSiiS_- said:

I just found out about all this now, do you know if they have put it in Europe or will put it?

I am not able to see any official information on the internet. I missed it but I am playing in Europe too so maybe I didn't missed anyhting finally.

Can anything be done to get this trophy in the weekend league?

22 minutes ago, Kalabis said:

Can anything be done to get this trophy in the weekend league?

Unless EA decides to open it up again, which is unlikely, this tropy is unattainable.

the should give suporte for the game until fifa 21 comes out. me and my friends are going to stop playing fifa just because of this. there are a lot of other fun games with trophies.

This post on reddit indicates that weekend league for FIFA 19 has been re-opened and you will be able to register for it until the year 2030. This should make the trophy attainable by practically everyone who wants it. I don't have the game anymore myself, but if someone is able to test it and confirm the trophy pops as it should that would be very useful information!

EA do something about this, but still nothing about Battlefield V's 'Globetrotter' :( 

On 9/9/2020 at 4:00 PM, Andrea9281 said:

This post on reddit indicates that weekend league for FIFA 19 has been re-opened and you will be able to register for it until the year 2030. This should make the trophy attainable by practically everyone who wants it. I don't have the game anymore myself, but if someone is able to test it and confirm the trophy pops as it should that would be very useful information!

Someone on this site in the year 2030 will complain that they didn't have enough time to complete it.

looks like it is obtainable again.

I have to wait until this Friday to see if the trophy pops or not!

Edited by amirabd2130

@ChelseaMatte-19

Same here. Got the 2000 today but registration is not open. 

Did you get the trophy? 

2 hours ago, sn4pper92 said:

@ChelseaMatte-19

Same here. Got the 2000 today but registration is not open. 

Did you get the trophy? 

Nope no trophy for me either....it’s seem that this was only working in September. Like you said the last one was 1e October. 

i hope they i’ll fix this bug soon man!