Coronavirus Trophy Increase

15 minutes ago, grifteskymfning said:

While this is from last year, I will still just leave this here...

5c78d7iat3441.jpg

Interesting to see the Vita on this list. Guess it has something to do with it's browser being unpopular to data collectors and service providers moderating activity from that device?

I'm a data guy.  I would love to query the trophy database to pull together some visualizations showing what I believe will be an increase in trophy earning activity.  Is there a public API I could query against to show this?  I know the main page shows total trophies earned across the site (currently 3.033 billion), but I'd be interested in seeing how that evolves over time.  I'd also be interested in getting more granular with the data to see where the increases are coming from.  Anyone know how I can access this data?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, jts5009 said:

I'm a data guy.  I would love to query the trophy database to pull together some visualizations showing what I believe will be an increase in trophy earning activity.  Is there a public API I could query against to show this?  I know the main page shows total trophies earned across the site (currently 3.033 billion), but I'd be interested in seeing how that evolves over time.  I'd also be interested in getting more granular with the data to see where the increases are coming from.  Anyone know how I can access this data?

Sony does not provide a public API and in fact, cracks down on people pulling too much information. Each trophy tracking site creates their own highly guarded method for accessing trophy information.