The Whole Event trophy didn't pop!

SmithHardinhoff

44 minutes ago, Mohd_AAAA said:

I'm in the exact same situation as you. Done practice, recorded a time in qualification and participated and even won the race just now. Weekend Warrior popped but not this one.

I have the Problem that the weekend warrior didnt popped. 

Tip for the whole Event trophie. 

You need to Check the ingame Mails. 

When you got the Mail from the Event and take the reward the trophie will Pop. 

9 hours ago, Mohd_AAAA said:

I'm in the exact same situation as you. Done practice, recorded a time in qualification and participated and even won the race just now. Weekend Warrior popped but not this one.

I asked a friend and I figured out the problem: you have to complete p1, p2, p3 (I was missing p3) and probably get all purple then q and race

You need to set a lap time in all 3 practice sessions, qualifying and complete the race. I don’t think you need to complete all practice programs as one of mine didn’t register (I think my lap may have been invalid and I didn’t notice) and the trophy popped for me when I completed the race. I didn’t have to go into the in game mail to trigger it. It popped as I was loading back into the menus after the race

33 minutes ago, salim_haddad12 said:

I asked a friend and I figured out the problem: you have to complete p1, p2, p3 (I was missing p3) and probably get all purple then q and race

Well, hopefully they put some more of these in the upcoming weeks specially with the current situation and the F1 season on halt. 

Edited by Mohd_AAAA

2 hours ago, Mohd_AAAA said:

Well, hopefully they put some more of these in the upcoming weeks specially with the current situation and the F1 season on halt. 

I assume they will stick to the original f1 schedule until some new race dates are announced. I’m hoping for a featured event next week so I can put these date sensitive trophies to rest!

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/8/2020 at 3:05 AM, JamesConroy_ said:

I had this same issue. Did it all last week but didn't get the trophy

I got it, you have to participate in practice 1, practice 2, practice 3, quali and then the race and you will get the trophy. I was skipping practice 3 that's why I didn't get it

• 1 year later...

I know I am very late here but I got a question about practice 1,2 & 3 . I participated in all of the 3 after they already registered I went in the lap box & speed up the time to finish the practice quickly but the question will this method prevents me from getting the whole event trophy? 

Edit: got it .

Edited by Hysteria