Hey everyone, great to be here!

FluffyAssassin64

Hey there PSNProfiles community!

My name's Morgan; I'm new here. I've had a PS3 for the last year and a half or so (previously had a 360, but realised all the fantastic exclusives I'd been missing out on; Uncharted, Infamous, Heavy Rain and TLOU just to name a few).

Anyway, it's exciting to be part of a community who are as excited by gaming as I am!

My favourite games are the MGS series, Bioshock, RDR, Portal 2 and TLOU (such a great game, far out).

For any other MGS fans out there; what's your favourite in the series? I haven't played MGS4 yet (no spoilers, haha), but I've played all the others through from the originals on MSX to MGS3 (no Peace Walker yet obviously; waiting till after MGS4). Mine's probably MGS3; some incredible boss battles and playing as Big Boss was awesome :P

Thanks everyone, have a great day! 

Also, I'm looking for some more friends for my Playstation Profile; haven't really played much MP on the PS3 yet, but would be keen to start if I had some great friends! Keen to get to know some of you, and looking forward to working together (BF4, The Crew, The Division, Destiny on PS4 will be so much better that way, haha). I'm FluffyAssassin64 obviously

Good morning from Finland and welcome to PSNP  :yay:

Bioshock 1 and Infinite rock, have only just started Bioshock 2. RDR is one of my favorite games, too.

Happy gaming (and occasional trophy hunting)  :ninja:

• Like 1

Keen to get to know some of you, and looking forward to working together (BF4, The Crew, The Division, Destiny on PS4 will be so much better that way, haha).

The Division is one of my most anticipated PS4 titles as well! That along with Witcher 3 and DA: Inquisition. Btw, welcome!

Hey there PSNProfiles community!

My name's Morgan; I'm new here. I've had a PS3 for the last year and a half or so (previously had a 360, but realised all the fantastic exclusives I'd been missing out on; Uncharted, Infamous, Heavy Rain and TLOU just to name a few).

Anyway, it's exciting to be part of a community who are as excited by gaming as I am!

My favourite games are the MGS series, Bioshock, RDR, Portal 2 and TLOU (such a great game, far out).

For any other MGS fans out there; what's your favourite in the series? I haven't played MGS4 yet (no spoilers, haha), but I've played all the others through from the originals on MSX to MGS3 (no Peace Walker yet obviously; waiting till after MGS4). Mine's probably MGS3; some incredible boss battles and playing as Big Boss was awesome :P

Thanks everyone, have a great day! 

Also, I'm looking for some more friends for my Playstation Profile; haven't really played much MP on the PS3 yet, but would be keen to start if I had some great friends! Keen to get to know some of you, and looking forward to working together (BF4, The Crew, The Division, Destiny on PS4 will be so much better that way, haha). I'm FluffyAssassin64 obviously

Nice to see another MGS fan! 

I agree with you, MGS3 is by far my fav, such an epic emotional game. That scene where big boss lost his eye and was strung up! I also loved the cold war era and thought it was really interesting. Pretty funny game too! The Major talking about the first Bond film "I wouldn't be surprised if they made 20 more of those films!" xD.

We're on the opposite side of the world, but if your looking for a few new PSN friends, we seem to share similar interests in games :) 

• Like 1