Currently an awfull year in gaming

dannyswfc9

13 minutes ago, dannyswfc9 said:

Animal crossing and pokemon?. Surely thats a joke unless your 5. I wouldnt buy any of them games to be honest. Anyway thats whats good about opinions. Thats why i did this thread. Shame of your little attempt at sarcasm.

Thats rather rude to say, don’t you think? There’s lots of people who like games of that sort, of all ages. If you want to be so big and alpha, you shouldn’t make a topic on this site where gamers unite, you can have an opinion but surely you can tone it down a bit. Respect one another before you make a fool of yourself again.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, LoveInHell said:

Thats rather rude to say, don’t you think? There’s lots of people who like games of that sort, of all ages. If you want to be so big and alpha, you shouldn’t make a topic on this site where gamers unite, you can have an opinion but surely you can tone it down a bit. Respect one another before you make a fool of yourself 

I was seriously thinking that was a joke. I wasnt being rude. I thought it was a piss take of nintendo seen as this is a playstation trophy hunting site. Sorry if im missing something tho. Just animal crossing just seems like a right childs game. Nowt about being alpha. Just thought he was taking piss

Edited by dannyswfc9

1 hour ago, dannyswfc9 said:

Animal crossing and pokemon?. Surely thats a joke unless your 5. I wouldnt buy any of them games to be honest. Anyway thats whats good about opinions. Thats why i did this thread. Shame of your little attempt at sarcasm.

dude WTF? 

get a grip on yourself, no one is being sarcastic or rude.

Given that anti-‘family friendly’ games response, I half expected to see nothing but COD and fifa on your profile, but Crash, Sly, Lego games, Knack... you clearly know better!

You obviously understand that just cause a game has kids in it’s target demographic that it is not exclusively for them, and dude has every right to use them as examples. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, DrBloodmoney said:

dude WTF? 

get a grip on yourself, no one is being sarcastic or rude.

Given that anti-‘family friendly’ games response, I half expected to see nothing but COD and fifa on your profile, but Crash, Sly, Lego games, Knack... you clearly know better!

You obviously understand that just cause a game has kids in it’s target demographic that it is not exclusively for them, and dude has every right to use them as examples. 

Read my post above. I generally thought it was a piss take. I never said anyone was being rude. But the post saying "awfull' after the list of games he put was sarasm unless he thought they were rubbish games. 

You have never played knack if you think its a kids game. Hard as nails plus crash is rock solid and played by mostly over 30s these days getting a nostalga fix

On 26/3/2020 at 8:39 PM, dannyswfc9 said:

I was seriously thinking that was a joke. I wasnt being rude. I thought it was a piss take of nintendo seen as this is a playstation trophy hunting site. Sorry if im missing something tho. Just animal crossing just seems like a right childs game. Nowt about being alpha. Just thought he was taking piss

It is a PS trophy hunting site but people on here still play Nintendo, XBOX, Wii, PC, ... A game is a game. Animal Crossing isn’t necessarily a kid’s game, neither is Pokémon. Its relaxing, its not chaotic like most games are. There’s lots of adults who love Pokémon. Animal Crossing is something chill to play to some people, try to be open minded about this stuff.

Also you shouldn’t judge a game for being a kid’s game based on how it looks in game (graphics, style, 3D, bright colours, etc.)

If we would be talking about Spongebob, this can be considered childish, but then you think of the fact its a racing game, any age can play this.

• Like 2

My deepest apologise for my posts on this thread yesterday and anyone i offended. It wasnt a great day for me. No excuses tho. Especially because i was the thread creator. If you check my post history you will know im quite a nice guy ?. My sense of humor is hard to follow sometimes.

Anyway happy gaming and trophy hunting

Ps i am not fishing for upvotes

10 minutes ago, LoveInHell said:

It is a PS trophy hunting site but people on here still play Nintendo, XBOX, Wii, PC, ... A game is a game. Animal Crossing isn’t necessarily a kid’s game, neither is Pokémon. Its relaxing, its not chaotic like most games are. There’s lots of adults who love Pokémon. Animal Crossing is something chill to play to some people, try to be open minded about this stuff.

Also you shouldn’t judge a game for being a kid’s game based on how it looks in game (graphics, style, 3D, bright colours, etc.)

If we would be talking about Spongebob, this can be considered childish, but then you think of the fact its a racing game, any age can play this.

Fair post

• Like 1