41/42 document

• 3 months later...

I have had this issue three times now, in three different areas and during three different sessions.

If you are stuck on the last item (of any type) in an area and absolutely cannot find it, close the game and reload and it will be there.

Edited by GarryKE
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

I had the same issue and went through the map in the link provided to find that the one I was missing was document 4. It is in the Abandoned Village and behind a door that you need to access by using the rope ascender. The document was in the game but was not showing on my in-game map despite having all the ‘secrets revealed’ back packs.

Hope this helps!

https://www.camzillasmom.com/shadow-of-the-tomb-raider-2018/solved-all-documents-pt1-the-hidden-city-paititi-shadow-of-the-tomb-raider-2018.html

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Ran into this on my recent playthrough, was “missing” one document and one relic in the last area even though I’d picked them all up. Exited and restarted game and the trophies popped, so it must be a bug but at least a restart clears it up.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I had no problems until the very last collectible I collected. This one was needed for the 100% completion. I immediatly reloaded the game and it popped. But I was very stressed for a second because I didn't want to collect everything during my deadly obsession run.