Ghost_of_Gaz_

41/42 document

11 posts in this topic

Can someone post a complete map of their collectibles on Hidden City? I dont want to believe that the game glitched and I cant get 1 collectible for the plat. Definitely not doing it all again. I'm missing 1 document.

57 minutes ago, Quink666 said:

shadow-of-the-tomb-raider-hidden-city-co

This is what I was following. Just reloaded the game and now it says 42/42 docs...this fuckin game man. Can't wait to be done 

I have had this issue three times now, in three different areas and during three different sessions.

If you are stuck on the last item (of any type) in an area and absolutely cannot find it, close the game and reload and it will be there.

Edited by GarryKE

I had the same issue and went through the map in the link provided to find that the one I was missing was document 4. It is in the Abandoned Village and behind a door that you need to access by using the rope ascender. The document was in the game but was not showing on my in-game map despite having all the ‘secrets revealed’ back packs.

Hope this helps!

https://www.camzillasmom.com/shadow-of-the-tomb-raider-2018/solved-all-documents-pt1-the-hidden-city-paititi-shadow-of-the-tomb-raider-2018.html

I had the trophy for documents pop when I was 41/42. Still had to pick up the last one for the completionist trophy. Strange. 

Edited by spacey_dweeb

Got same problem

Documents 41/42

Mural 22/23

Survival cache 33/34

Restarted  the game now its fixed.

What a buggy mess, have to play 3 playtrough due bugged quest (takiy dice) just make a backup before attempting this quest.

Update 1.20

I just had a glitch where the game shows I have all collectibles for an area but the tracking shows that I am missing one. I collected the last document and then died right after. I think that is what causes it. Reloading the game fixes the issue.

Ran into this on my recent playthrough, was “missing” one document and one relic in the last area even though I’d picked them all up. Exited and restarted game and the trophies popped, so it must be a bug but at least a restart clears it up.

Had this same problem, 41/12 documents even though my map showed all 42 counting one by one. Just restarted the game and trophies popped instantly. 

I had no problems until the very last collectible I collected. This one was needed for the 100% completion. I immediatly reloaded the game and it popped. But I was very stressed for a second because I didn't want to collect everything during my deadly obsession run.